[Kotei Atlanta Winner] CC tacticien

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
Aller à la page : 1, 2  Suivant
AuteurMessage
Akodo Tenrou
Légende

MessageSujet: [Kotei Atlanta Winner] CC tacticien   Dim 27 Fév - 16:05

Citation :
Well, let me start with the fact that as usual I would have been a scrub if not for the help of folks like Aaron Barto, Ryan Chiriboga, Case Kiyonaga, and everyone on the Swift Sword for talking strategy and deck design, which eventually led to this finished product. I'd also like to thank EVERYONE at the Atlanta Kotei for running a flawlessly executed tournament and finishing before midnight (allowing me to get home). Also, I owe one to Kevin and Chris for helping me out with the cards I needed. I'd like to especially thank my local (un-named) player team here in Knoxville...Jonathan Young, Jacob Hampton, Wesley Kinslow, Daniel Wheeler, Daniel Peyton, and Patrick Martin (Jon, this one was for you, sorry I had to walk over some crab to do it)

Now then, here's the scoop on the tournament. I didnt write down named so if you were one of them or know them please let me know so I can fill it in

Round 1: Corey Beahen (FF Dragon Kensai)

Wow what a disaster. Filled with confidence in my deck I attack into him turn 3 with a raemon, planning to tac for 4 and attach hiroshis legion unopposed. It would have been good of me to notice that his stronghold was unbowed, though, and I end up wasting several cards to salvage the situation when I should have let it go. After that, he was winning the personality and card battle which for naked lion is very very bad. I lost embarrassingly, so much so that he offered for me to check out his group's blog for tips on how to play (mind you, he is an extraordinarily nice guy and he really was trying to help out a bad player...yes, that is how awful I was). Emasculated, I go on to the next round knowing that if I lose even one more then I'm finished. All I can hope for from now on is good matchups (avoiding things like mantis and follower builds).

Loss (0-1)...LVP: My brain

Round 2: Mantis DGC

Crap! Well, luckily for me he runs 13 followers and didn't see a single one until close to the end of the game. With lots of commanders on the table whose abilities were essentially blank, he can't really defend but Kasei forces the issue, while maintaining my hand. After roping in his utemaro his main weapon was lost, and there was nothing he could do with a hand full of commander tech and no followers to key off of.

Win (1-1)...MVP: My opponents hand

Round 3: Goblin Breeder

Another matchup I'm not crazy about but its not like I had a choice but to win. I get good gold and am able to swing first. He defend with five zombies, kills one of my guys and bows another but through 2x shameful and cowardly I win in resolution without taking the prov but gaining 10 or so honor. After that, his zombie count is kept below 8 for the remainder of the game thanks to tactical force pumps and continuing to win during resolution. After I manage to rope in his lone shugenja with might of the shadowlands attached, it was over and he concedes with 3 provinces while I am at 39 honor.

Win (2-1)...MVP: Shameful and Cowardly

Round 4: Steven Bewley (CC Naked Lion)

We roll off and I win. That's usually about that in a naked lion fight, but it wasn't to be so easy for me. We get into a 4 on 4 battle, where he set up Kinihara at a far province while 3 others defended in front of me. He used the paragon move in and bow trick, ready to use senzo on kinihara to bow two more guys but I use shameful on kinihara and a youko (making Kini effectively blank. Through a good hand I am able to wipe his army. Luckily for him he had gained some honor from dynasty purchases so he is not pushed below starting. Still, he was at a hand and personality disadvantage and he can't regain tempo so eventually the round goes to me.

Win (3-1)...MVP: Shameful and Cowardly (is there an echo in here?)

Round 5: Crab Scouts

Oh joy! A deck full of free/cheap followers making all their personalities immune to the majority of my kill and bow actions! I was forced to buy Hagio and a holding turn 2 (ideally I like to have a cheaper guy and 2 holdings) but I make the best of it by countermoving one of his scouts to an unreconned field on my turn...he tries to strat strike but I figured this would happen and I have a cost of pride...so, I defeat the scout in resolution without taking the prov. This prevents him from being able to attack on his turn 3 and shifts tempo to me. He gets Kuon out but doesn't see "we stand ready" the whole game. Eventualy while we are tied at 3 provs a piece I send everyone to his fate and he defends with everyone at dynside. I try to rope in Kuon twice with the senzo/kasei combo bu he uses two heights to stop it. So we trade provs one more time, and next turn I am able to rope Kuon (with an attached IEG and 2 free followers) in and destroy him with the guidance. He doesn't have the people to take the rest of my provs and doesn't get a good dynasty flip so its over.

Win (4-1)...MVP: Matsu Kasei

Round 6: Scorpion Mag/Courtier Dishonor

He is able to get Jutsushi early but I stick to my dishonor tactic, aka buy a crap load of gold early then swing on turn 5 with a bunch of dudes. By that time he has the trifecta in effect: Jimen, Juts xp, and Hisoka...the only power unique he was missing was Kazunori. Luckily for me I had the monofecta known as matsu kasei. One by own each of these guys is wiped out as I continue to take provinces and buy people for honor. I was even able to destroy one of his fighting magistrates with relentless conviction since he had dishonored himself! I am at -9 when he concedes, with 0 cards in his hand.

Win (5-1)...MVP: Matsu Kasei...again

Round 7: James Spencer (CC Naked Lion)

I go 2nd, but looking at my hand I saw that I had a puncher's chance. I believe I had 2x final duty, shameful and cowardly, 2x scouting far afield, and cost of pride. So, sat back and bought guys with the plan of letting him attack into me. The first time he does so he wins the fight but is unable to take the province since I used shameful on two of his guys and bowed another...Putting me at a big disadvantage. Somehow, however, and to be honest the details are now somewhat hazy to me, I am able to win the next fight on the defense while using my final duties to kill his dishonored guys. This was the turning point....losing ryozo and youko dishonored put him to 2 honor, forcing him to pay blood money to get two more personalities on the field. I had a slight hand advantage and I began pressing my own attacks, which he cannot defend but I force the issue with kasei. He eventually gets hit with alter history ending his honor issue but by then my own hand and personalities advantage is too great...he makes a last stand with a lone kasei who was made to be 10 force by Legion of One but I am able to out-force him and that is essentially game.

Win (6-1)...MVP: Shameful and Cowardly (seriously you guys, RUN THIS CARD)

Well I had done it, I had won out and secured my spot in the top 8, all of which were best 2/3

Top 8: Corey Beahen (FF Dragon Kensai)

Game 1: I felt better about the match knowing that mistakes I made in the last game. I am much more cautious, and use outer walls to stop he early cavalry swing before attacking with 4 guys on turn 4. He defend with two but I am able to defeat them AND the province in resolution after bowing out his army, using the tac bonus for 4 on a bowed guy (people sometimes don't know you can do this so its a nice surprise) and using cost of pride to unbow him. Tempo is heavily in my favor after that and he concedes to move on to game 2.

Game 2: I am able to take a prov on turn 4 before he could take one of mine while at the same time wiping out his army. Cost of pride and youko ended up being the game winner here as it gave me the bow tech I needed to maintain a force advantage. He hits me with a retribution that would have swung things in his favor, but I had routed my own ryozo home in anticipation of this. He uses a deathly aura to attach a rising sun blade and bow me with his box, but my guidance is out so I blow up his 16g worth of unit. Its uphill from there on in and he scoops, but as I said before probably one of the nicest guys I've met in l5r (he even offered me his 5 guys french fries!) so it was a pleasure playing with him.

Top 4: Darrell Haddock (Crab Berserkers)

Game 1: TURN 2 KUON ALERT. I don't think its actually possible for me to avoid seeing that guy when I'm playing against crab. Good thing I have 2x outer walls to save my first province. Still, I am able to suck him in to a battle where he did not want to be...Funny enough, he had the clan weapon on him but had used heedless assault for 3 force so I couldn't use cost of pride on him to bow him since he was back at base, so I used shameful to get him to 9 THEN bowed him and defeated him in resolution. I was then able to defeat a few more armies in resolution through lots of movement tech and gain a personality advantage he cant keep up with.

Game 2: I dont remember him getting turn 2 kuon this time, but we basically got into knuckle dragging fights of force which through my hand and personality advantage I am able to win. The story of these 2 games was being able to defeat armies of 3 or so berserkers at a time with 5 lions and win in resolution, slowly shifting tempo each time. This went slower than the first game but I eventually win

MVP: Matsu Kasei, Ikoma Satoru, Ikoma Hagio, and Mountain Storehouse for the ability to shift defense where it is most needed

Finals: Robyn Pavlakovich (Crab Berserkers + power uniques)

Here it was, the final, and what a final it was!

Game 1: Robyn gets a decent, but not excellent start and buys Yaheiko along with Shimonai. I am able to stave off the first attack with outer walls and eventually we get into a series of big fights where we wipe each other (and our hands) out. I am able to keep his hand at around 4-5 while I rebuild mine through thorough prep and peddler, and eventually I get a decent army with kasei and start to really press the advantage. He doesn't see Kuon or Ikarukanai (the two guys I fear most) and thanks to that I eventually out-force him and take his provs.

Game 2: Is turn 2 Tamago force than a turn 2 Kuon? Probably not but when your hand if full of final duties its apples and oranges. I cant defend his first attack but I try to see if I can lure him into defending my 4 guys with his tamago and benjiro, with unfamiliar ground safely in hand. SURPRISE, he runs straighten tech. We go bck and forth and back and worth with force advantage, I even use will twice and rout once to try to defeat at least one of them in resolution. By the end of the battle I was up on him by 1 force, then he drops JEV and brings my 7 force tacticians back down to 3. I now dont have enough gold to buy anybody, and I show him the 3 cards in my hand...will, final duty, final duty. ON TO GAME 3!

Game 3: A truly great match where he gets the turn 2 kuon and takes the first prov wth me having nothing to do about it. He then buys Yaheiko, joy. I had bought some of the more expensive guys so far so I could only attack on my turn 4 with a hagio, tsudoken, and kasei with my guidance out. So it begins. He defends with Yaheiko and kuon brings himself in. I cycle with hagio , biding my time and waiting to see what he had in his hand. He then kills Hagio with a kami unleashed (scout armor eqipped so he unbows) and I am left with two guys. I bow kuon with cost of pride and he uses fearless defense with yaheiko to kill tsudoken. I now have matsu kasei sitting alone at 5 force. I pass and he unbows yaheiko with his box, then I play shameful. This amazingly gets her force below kasei's so she cannot use her ability. He is now out of actions and I defeat both of them in resolution. Obviously, did not take the province but a good start. I buy 3 people and he responds by buying 2x akeno and ikarukana. I load de bellis onto kasei so akeno cannot target him and attack with 4 guys to one province which he does not defend. Now, I had wasted a lot of my hand to beat kuon and yaheiko but thanks to de bellis I was working my way back up with Robyn was stuck at around 4-5. I roped in an akeno and took the province. He then responded the next turn by loading up his akeno with a scout armor while attacking with him and ika to my dynside province. I defend with satoru and destroy ika with the guidance, saving the province with an outer walls. He is able to buy more people however but he shuts down kasei so I cant rope more of his guys in when I take his second prov. On his next turn he attacks in two places, and my two unbowed (satoru and an Akeno-shut-down Kasei) defend against a Shikoujin with tsi weapon. H eventually brings in the souped up akeno to join him but through mountain store house and kasei I am able to set up a daisy chain of defenders after he is out of actions, and out-force him. With no one to buy, the tournament is over.

MVP: Everything, but mostly still Kasei

Thanks for reading, if anyone can fill gaps in my knowledge of went down feel free. Here is the list, and to be honest I wouldn't change much myself. I didn't use perfect aim much but at the same time I was probably too squeamish above spending the gold so I wouldn't rush to take it out (though, at times, I wished it was a 3rd shatter). Countermove + Raemon + Revered Sensei is a nice combo that barely ever works out, but since I am a fan of countermove anyway and I dont feel the need for any additional utility holdings (maybe expendable resources if anything) I will keep them in for a while. That combo really shines against control decks, which I didn't see any of the whole day. 3x shameful and relentless conviction is a must for any naked lion deck (likely for the rest of the arc) and outer walls is extremely underrated...I would not have won without it. The strategy is relatively simple: work the opponent down until his hand is empty or his personalities are dead then press the advantage, the deck wins a lot of games in resolution rather than straight kill actions. So anyway, with that in mind, I'll be glad to answer any questions about the deck which is as follows:

Central Castle
Dynasty (40)
Events (1)
1 Alter History
Celestials (1)
1 Akodo's Guidance
Regions (1)
1 Mountain Storehouse
Holdings (15)
2 Barley Farm
1 Belly of Fudo
1 Chugo Seido
3 Copper Mine
3 Famous Bazaar
1 Head of Fudo
1 Limbs of Fudo
1 Traveling Peddler
2 Revered Sensei
Personalities (22)
1 Ikoma Igawa
1 Akodo Shunori - exp
3 Ikoma Satoru
3 Matsu Kasei
1 Akodo Ryozo
2 Akodo Senzo
2 Akodo Kusamoto
1 Akodo Tsudoken
1 Ikoma Hagio - exp
3 Matsu Youko
3 Akodo Raemon
1 Akodo Shigetoshi - exp2
Fate (40)
Strategies (37)
3 Shameful and Cowardly
3 Final Duty
3 Scouting Far Afield
3 Thorough Preparations
3 The Cost of Pride
1 Preparedness
3 Outer Walls
3 Will
2 Unfamiliar Ground
3 Rout
2 Perfect Aim
2 Shatter the Line
2 Inexorable Defeat
1 Relentless Conviction
2 Countermove
1 Ultimate Sacrifice
Followers (1)
1 Hiroshi's Legion
Items (1)
1 De Bellis Yoditorum
Rings (1)
1 Ring of Water

J'aime bien son Deck même si je changerai certaines choses pour l'adapter aux bourrins qu'on a ici ;-)

"L'intention politique est la fin, la guerre est le moyen. Et jamais le moyen ne peut être pensé sans la fin."
Carl von Clausewitz, De la Guerre.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Ikoma Nagisa
Héros de guerre

MessageSujet: Re: [Kotei Atlanta Winner] CC tacticien   Dim 27 Fév - 16:58

Pareil je suis en train d'arriver à un truc similaire, mais plus diversifié au niveau du Fate.
Dans ses commentaires, j'entends pas mal la voix de Case en sous-texte, quand même, je pense qu'il s'est pas mal inspiré du rapport de Case à Vancouver.

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur http://www.ryoko-owari.com
Akodo Tenrou
Légende

MessageSujet: Re: [Kotei Atlanta Winner] CC tacticien   Dim 27 Fév - 17:05

Oui ça se voie au niveau de la construction aussi. Mais le Deck de Case était pas mal déjà j'avais trouvé! Juste un poil mou pour nos environnements mais adaptable je pense.

Les Shameful/ relentless c'est un peu mange-place, mais si l'honneur confirme son retour en force comme ce week end, ça reste une très bonne idée en lion.

"L'intention politique est la fin, la guerre est le moyen. Et jamais le moyen ne peut être pensé sans la fin."
Akodo Phocéa
Chui

MessageSujet: Re: [Kotei Atlanta Winner] CC tacticien   Dim 27 Fév - 17:37

Je suis pas fan des shamefull & cowardly en lion. Surtout quand on me repond que c'est un kill avec Relentless Conviction
Akodo Tenrou
Légende

MessageSujet: Re: [Kotei Atlanta Winner] CC tacticien   Dim 27 Fév - 18:43

Je vais te donner un vrai argument alors: c'est la meilleure carte pour faire les fesses à un jeu honneur.
Desho 2 gars c'est s'assurer que même s'il move un des deux (Wall of Honor par exemple) il te reste une cible pour une crasse.
Tu n'exposes pas un perso à une crasse certaine comme sur Game of Sincerity.

C'est vraiment pas mal dans cette optique. Et contre un militaire ça reste une battle utile.

Ikoma Nagisa
Héros de guerre

MessageSujet: Re: [Kotei Atlanta Winner] CC tacticien   Dim 27 Fév - 19:34

En Lion, je suis en train d'être convaincu que c'est le meilleur meta honneur, on utilise trop peu la battle d'OAS avec nos forces anémiques et ça fait une différence de force plus importante que Desperate Rush, par exemple.

Akodo Tenrou
Légende

MessageSujet: Re: [Kotei Atlanta Winner] CC tacticien   Dim 27 Fév - 20:38

Moi je jouerai les deux, d'une part parce qu'OAS se cycle ce qui te permet d'optimiser tes chances de piocher le Shameful pour finir le job !

Ikoma Nagisa
Héros de guerre

MessageSujet: Re: [Kotei Atlanta Winner] CC tacticien   Lun 28 Fév - 8:55

Gratt si tu écris "d'une part" à un moment il faut que tu mettes "d'autre part", sinon tu frustres le lecteur ! Smile

Akodo Tenrou
Légende

MessageSujet: Re: [Kotei Atlanta Winner] CC tacticien   Lun 28 Fév - 9:02

Avec la fatigue j'ai oublié ce que je voulais dire après... à moins que ce ne soit une technique de poste "cliffhanger" :p

D'autre part donc, parce qu'il y a des jeux honneur complètement inintéractif à base de contrôle "open" que tu ne croiseras que trop tard pour le désho en bataille.
A mon avis un mélange de 2/3 OAS, 2 Shameful, 1/2 SFA peut vraiment être l'horreur contre un jeu honneur qui va en plus devoir se débarrasser des Kasei, et voir des Raymonds.

Akodo Phocéa
Chui

MessageSujet: Re: [Kotei Atlanta Winner] CC tacticien   Lun 28 Fév - 9:36

C'est quoi SFA ?

Je sais pas vous mais je n'es pas trop le besoin en lion de meta contre les decks honneurs.
Matsu Tetsuo
Samurai amphibie

MessageSujet: Re: [Kotei Atlanta Winner] CC tacticien   Lun 28 Fév - 9:46

T'as joué dernièrement contre des deck honneurs?

Par ce que moi la semaine dernière je me suis fait traumatisé par du LSC et du Crane ferrero-rocher.

Sérieux, sans meta l'honneur est hard core, et OAS ne suffit pas, je songe même a les virer pour rentrer propre deference a la place.

J'ai deja joué shamefull dans mon deck, c'était sympas mais j'ai pas trouvé ça ultime.

"In my sword, the wind. In my heart, courage. In my eyes, death. I am Matsu"

"Fear is a burden for lesser men. We are not lesser men. We are Lion."
Akodo Phocéa
Chui

MessageSujet: Re: [Kotei Atlanta Winner] CC tacticien   Lun 28 Fév - 10:01

Justement je joue régulièrement contre du LSC (cf DL des autres clans) et toutes variantes de crane (embassy, scout SD switch et 7FP) et je n'es jamais eu la nécessité de placer du méta.

De plus contre se type de deck, tu ne sera opposé que sur la dernière ou avant dernière province car le reste du temps il va vouloir contrer la table (se qu'il fait très bien) ou compte sur shikishi ou de la flottante pour t'empêcher de raser. C'est pour cela que je préfère OAS a S&C.

Je concede que le LSC reste le match up honneur le plus tendu mais c'est gain d'honneur se resume a 3 en dynasty et a MFS, Acrobat voir imprumpt/yudo. Un OAS dans les dents et sa le calme tout de suite. Je parle par expérience j'ai joué LSC a Lyon est le constat est simple : 2 OAS contre un lion et c'est perdu.
Matsu Tetsuo
Samurai amphibie

MessageSujet: Re: [Kotei Atlanta Winner] CC tacticien   Lun 28 Fév - 10:27

Le Crane embassy tu risque de le voir avant la dernière province.

Un deck full bow tech a peu de chance de s'en sortir contre un embassy.

S&C ne sert pas a grand chose si tu ne joue pas de kill.

"In my sword, the wind. In my heart, courage. In my eyes, death. I am Matsu"

"Fear is a burden for lesser men. We are not lesser men. We are Lion."
Akodo Tenrou
Légende

MessageSujet: Re: [Kotei Atlanta Winner] CC tacticien   Lun 28 Fév - 11:07

Pour info sans nul doute importante: les deux grues top 16 à Barcelone et le grue vainqueur aux US ne joue aucune bowtech ;-)

Akodo Phocéa
Chui

MessageSujet: Re: [Kotei Atlanta Winner] CC tacticien   Lun 28 Fév - 15:11

Il ne défendait pas non plus (cf explication de Tandys)
PEB
Chui

MessageSujet: Re: [Kotei Atlanta Winner] CC tacticien   Mer 2 Mar - 16:47

Akodo Tenrou a écrit:
Avec la fatigue j'ai oublié ce que je voulais dire après... à moins que ce ne soit une technique de poste "cliffhanger" :p

D'autre part donc, parce qu'il y a des jeux honneur complètement inintéractif à base de contrôle "open" que tu ne croiseras que trop tard pour le désho en bataille.
A mon avis un mélange de 2/3 OAS, 2 Shameful, 1/2 SFA peut vraiment être l'horreur contre un jeu honneur qui va en plus devoir se débarrasser des Kasei, et voir des Raymonds.

Bonjour j'ai décidé d'aller faire le kotei de Toulouse et comme j'ai pas jouer depuis le tournoi de la cave à Ben je me documente Smile

C'est quoi SFA et Raymonds ?

Merci d'avance
morgoth
Samurai expérimenté

MessageSujet: Re: [Kotei Atlanta Winner] CC tacticien   Mer 2 Mar - 18:36

J'ai pas encore monté mon deck pour Toulouse mais il semblerait que je sois moins à la rue sur l'environnement Razz

Alors Raymond c'est Akodo Raemon et SFA c'est Scouting Far Afield.
Akodo Tenrou
Légende

MessageSujet: Re: [Kotei Atlanta Winner] CC tacticien   Jeu 3 Mar - 5:16

C'est ça !
Je tiens à précisé que "Raymond" ne vient pas de moi ! :-p

PEB
Chui

MessageSujet: Re: [Kotei Atlanta Winner] CC tacticien   Jeu 3 Mar - 9:44

Akodo Phocéa a écrit:
Il ne défendait pas non plus (cf explication de Tandys)

Akodo Tenrou a écrit:
Pour info sans nul doute importante: les deux grues top 16 à Barcelone et le grue vainqueur aux US ne joue aucune bowtech ;-)

Question bête comment ils font pour gagner ? ils empêchent les armées de s'assigner et/ou ne joue que de la flottante ?

Akodo Tenrou
Légende

MessageSujet: Re: [Kotei Atlanta Winner] CC tacticien   Jeu 3 Mar - 11:26

Pire que les deux réunis.

Ils défendent à coup de The Light of Justice, j'arrive comme t'as un Desho paf paf l'additionnal overkill sur ta chenille, vas y viol la magistrats mais tu prendras pas la province il me reste la faveur avec Shikishi.
Les plus fourbes rajoutent Strike Quickly pour avoir 6 move et parce que le duel de Domotai ou Noritoshi sans risquer la Sneak, c'est plus fort.

Ikoma Nagisa
Héros de guerre

MessageSujet: Re: [Kotei Atlanta Winner] CC tacticien   Jeu 3 Mar - 11:29

Rush honneur d'une part (il commence la partie et cross environ à son T5, sinon pendant le T5 de l'adversaire). D'autre part Outer Walls, Refugees (même pas obligatoire), Doji's Guidance, le perso boxable qui dit Faveur sans présence et je la prend en Open, Beniha Exp qui fait... du renvoi sans présence, Wall of Honor, Kakita Yosuga, Otomo Seimi, Kakita Idzuki, le perso d'IG3 qui gagne 1H après une political (genre Legendary Feud pour se réhonorer tout de suite), le duel de Limitée, le duel d'Open qui tue le déshonoré, Steel on Steel, Hamstrung bien sûr avec les duels, la carte Winter qui dit tu ne t'assignes pas, le truc qui réhonore et qui dit tu ne t'assignes pas, de l'Open Bowtech (notamment la thune d'artisan qui reste débowée pour payer le duel d'Open ensuite...), Light of Justice, 3 Subversive Influence (anti-event/Guidance à 4FV pour les duels) + Jimen's Decree (seul event du deck) pour contrer les events de méta (j'en ai fini par virer Alter History, le méta doit passer par le fate, maintenant).

En trois parties en Lion contre Réda je casse une province, et encore je le soupçonne de m'avoir laissé passer pour piocher à la Counting...

Mon problème principal c'est le renvoi sans présence, la plupart des move-back demandant à être opposé (et après il y a encore Hamstrung à subir). 3 Kasei, 2 Countermove, Hagio Exp, Ring of Water, Mountain Storehouse, 1 Unpredictable Strategy, 2 Path Honor & Glory, Tsudoken, 2 OAS, 2 Shameful & Cowardly (+2 SFA et Kusamoto) et alia ne suffisent pas toujours à passer Sad

Burn the Village doit bien le gérer mais je n'ai pas envie (ni la place) de rentrer cette carte.

PEB
Chui

MessageSujet: Re: [Kotei Atlanta Winner] CC tacticien   Jeu 3 Mar - 14:06

Ikoma Nagisa a écrit:
Rush honneur d'une part (il commence la partie et cross environ à son T5, sinon pendant le T5 de l'adversaire). D'autre part Outer Walls, Refugees (même pas obligatoire), Doji's Guidance, le perso boxable qui dit Faveur sans présence et je la prend en Open, Beniha Exp qui fait... du renvoi sans présence, Wall of Honor, Kakita Yosuga, Otomo Seimi, Kakita Idzuki, le perso d'IG3 qui gagne 1H après une political (genre Legendary Feud pour se réhonorer tout de suite), le duel de Limitée, le duel d'Open qui tue le déshonoré, Steel on Steel, Hamstrung bien sûr avec les duels, la carte Winter qui dit tu ne t'assignes pas, le truc qui réhonore et qui dit tu ne t'assignes pas, de l'Open Bowtech (notamment la thune d'artisan qui reste débowée pour payer le duel d'Open ensuite...), Light of Justice, 3 Subversive Influence (anti-event/Guidance à 4FV pour les duels) + Jimen's Decree (seul event du deck) pour contrer les events de méta (j'en ai fini par virer Alter History, le méta doit passer par le fate, maintenant).

En trois parties en Lion contre Réda je casse une province, et encore je le soupçonne de m'avoir laissé passer pour piocher à la Counting...

Mon problème principal c'est le renvoi sans présence, la plupart des move-back demandant à être opposé (et après il y a encore Hamstrung à subir). 3 Kasei, 2 Countermove, Hagio Exp, Ring of Water, Mountain Storehouse, 1 Unpredictable Strategy, 2 Path Honor & Glory, Tsudoken, 2 OAS, 2 Shameful & Cowardly (+2 SFA et Kusamoto) et alia ne suffisent pas toujours à passer Sad

Burn the Village doit bien le gérer mais je n'ai pas envie (ni la place) de rentrer cette carte.

Sad Arghh

Tu m'explique le coup du renvoi sans présence avec beniha exp ?
Akodo Tenrou
Légende

MessageSujet: Re: [Kotei Atlanta Winner] CC tacticien   Jeu 3 Mar - 14:14

Non ça ça marche pas, elle peut rester à la maison elle, mais il te faut une présence ;-)

PEB
Chui

MessageSujet: Re: [Kotei Atlanta Winner] CC tacticien   Jeu 3 Mar - 14:31

Akodo Tenrou a écrit:
Non ça ça marche pas, elle peut rester à la maison elle, mais il te faut une présence ;-)

Je suis entrain de me demander si c'est vraiment nécessaire d'aller faire ce tournoi...
Akodo Tenrou
Légende

MessageSujet: Re: [Kotei Atlanta Winner] CC tacticien   Jeu 3 Mar - 15:00

Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: [Kotei Atlanta Winner] CC tacticien   

[Kotei Atlanta Winner] CC tacticien
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 2Aller à la page : 1, 2  Suivant