3 Imperial Elite Guard
2 Ronin Brotherhood
3 Taoist Archer
2 Order of the Wooden Blade

# Items (1)
1 Heart of Fudo

# Rings (1)
1 Ring of Water

basiclly draw, draw, draw and kill somthing, and draw more...
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Akodo Tenrou
Légende

MessageSujet: Re: [CC] Gros follo 1st south america 2010   Mer 22 Sep - 16:27

Un Lion gros foli relativement classique.

"L'intention politique est la fin, la guerre est le moyen. Et jamais le moyen ne peut être pensé sans la fin."
Carl von Clausewitz, De la Guerre.
ascalon
Honorable samurai

MessageSujet: Re: [CC] Gros follo 1st south america 2010   Mer 22 Sep - 16:36

Le deck du 2nd.
Sur 2 tournois, 2 lion dans les 3 premieres places, c'est encourageant.

before you read. i want you to know that this deck sucks, badly, it was made again some meta i never found and i left out meta that would have helped me a lot.

Dynasty was like kusamoto denial deck with 2+ cards and some change in the meta

Central Castle

Dynasty (42)
Other (4)
Akodo Guidance
The New Order
Imperial census
Plains of Resolution (great card this was the 41)

Holdings (14)
3 copper mine
3 fudo holdings (Voltron assemble!)
Kitsune den
Oyo seido (this is out, i would prefer 1 famous baazar)
2 Deeds and word (this 4 are meta holdings, 4vs Dishonor 2 vs Honor)
traveling peddler
counting house
expendable resources
chugo seido

Akodo Kurogane
Akodo Shunori xp
Akodo Shigetoshi xp2
Matsu Kenji xp
Matsu Benika xp2
Yoritomo Gydaiu xp (this guy was 42, his guy is out, too damn expensive for civilty, even he is awesome and has a kill actions, may include him if i had more actions vs attachments, i would consider Tamago instead)
Akodo Tsudoken
Akodo Ryozo
Kitsu Marimi (this girl seems nice, in fact i love the bodyguard she brings for imperial command, but the combo imperial command/spirit bodyguard doesnt appear as often as you would like so i think i would change her for Oishi, even he is more expensive, he has a kill action and is duelist)
Matsu Mikura xp (nice girl, but i think she may be out)
3 youko (6g hate is thanks to her)
3 kasei (harpoon love)
2 sateru (awesome awesome awesome)
3 senzo (another awesome guy)
3 Nishijo (helps me to kill things with Determined force)

I tried kusamotos deck to adapt it to SA and i found the dinasti to be pretty solid, only problem i found was Gydaiu who was very expensive, even for a naval kill action, but as i said i may had to change some stuff and he may enter the deck.

Fate (42, yeah the same)
Armor of the Ryu (it gave me one gave vs Omar but i think it was my luck that he didnt draw a single retribution in 20 cards )
Heart of Fudo (VOLTRONNNNN ASSEMBLEEARWASASSA)
de bellis yoditorum (tact and card draw was secse :p)
Ring of Water

3 Determined Force
3 Height of Courage
3 Imperial Command
3 Justly Earned Victory (gave me more games than i could count, i am even considering buying a print of the size of my wall)
3 Banish All Doubt
3 Civility
3 Fall Back!
3 The Cost of Pride (shouldnt have been 2, but was too afraid of RA and thought that the action was great, problem is that i found very little situations where i could benefit from it)
2 Inexorable Defeat
3 Unexpected Arrival (this card is awesome, but 3 is too much, some times it was sitting in my had with no personalities in my province)
The Thriving Light
2 Only Action speak (vs lsc and crane honor, which i found i hate, a lot )
3 my life is yours (awesomeeeeeeeee)
2 desperate rush

so deck wasnt great, i didnt had rout or overhelming pressure, rout because it was expensive to use (no barley to pay it) overhelming cause i didnt thought i would need it, i think this was cause because i didnt sleep because i found an attachment in all the decks i found xP but i cant complain, i think i played really well and the deck behave so and game me a lot of wins so Yippee ki-ay for the deck

now the report

1st Round: Emanuel - Mantis Followers
This game wasnt easy but my luck helped me, i go 2 holdings, 2 guys, 2 guys, 2 holdings n 1 guy. guidance pops 1st turn, helping me swing without too much sweet,
we are 2 on 2 on provices, i go for both because i try vs on he may overrun me with followers next turn (plus my hand did not had any answer for his other followers) he defends one and attach a follower witth castle bowing everything, i user guidance + someone, kill his guy, he ranged one guy, i cost of pride to save it, my life is yours another guy, and thats game, he had 4 cards but nothing useful

1-0
MVP: Cost of pride, Akodo Guidance.

2nd Game: Enrique aka Kike - Crab Followers
Kike hates me because he says he cannot beat lion, he is from my local playgroup so we know each others deck so we try to enjoy the moment
i dont remember much about this game, but i remember there was one situation that defined the game, i broke one province so he goes retribution on me with IEG + sneak, i defend with Kasei and another guy, he tries to beat me with on RA but i have TCOP in had, saving my guy, so his retri goes bad and he lost his unit, after that we go to a final fight all vs all, we play our cards, i played my hand and he played all except 3 cards, he had 2 border ambush in hand and i had 1 justly earned victory, i discard my last card to a +2F on a tactician for 28F vs 27... i wait for the card that gave him the victory but he told me he needed me to have an attachment (GO GO naked lions xD) giving me the game!
2-0
MVP: The cost of pride, justly earned victory.

3rd Game: Matias - Unicorn followersss
I remember this game i made tons of mistakes but i dont remember which ones... and my luck didnt helped, i broke 2 provinces where he had holdings, next to 3 personalities, long story short, he beated my ass because my actions didnt work on people with attachments so i had to use my pk killing followers of 3 o 4 force, while he just keeping massing force.
LVP: No attachments handling!!!!
2-1

4th game: Eduardo - Dragon Monks
I hate this castle, 5 actions in a row are craaap.
anyway i got civilitied benika, shunori xp with 1 follower and 1 Senzo. i attack one of his province he defends with 1 monk (the one who lets you use the castle even if bowed) he disarms benika, 1k strikes shunori, yarayara Senzo, ranged attack to benika,
next action i bow his guy, he is unable to unbow it, i justly my force back, and take province, problem is he has peddler and counting so he starts to fill his hand again.
i am able to break 2 more provinces at the cost of 2 mines, it is his turn, he forgots to draw with counting, then he reveals a holding and attacks both provinces, i go all on one, i dont remember how this was but he had all his guys bowed gaving me the game, i tell him, you forgot to draw, he checks top card of the deck it was a spining kick (unbows a guy ) so that little mistake game the game xD
MVP: my life is yours (2 guys for 1 card)!

5th game: Jorge - Scorp Dishonor
i hated this game, Jorge is my friend and i wanted him to reach top 4, anyway in this circunstances on of us i going to be out, knowing that my luck with end soon i thought that this could be the end, lucky me, it wasnt, poor Jorge had no chance vs my deck, i had 4 dishonored guy was at -13 but had 2 deeds and word and 1 thriving light in my hand when the last attack started.

6th game: Omar - Lion
a Peon voice sounded in my head "Ok thats it, im done". Omar is the 5-0 , he is playings followers, i dont have Meta noboby beated him, how am i suppose to beat him?!?!?! I thought he was going to let me go free and concede but he is a fair player and told "if you wanna be in the finals, you have to deserve it", so we roll a dice and i go first.
i dont know what happened, i think starts aligned or something like that.
I went all in with him, 2 holdings, 2 tact for a provinces on 3rd turn, he had no retribution in hand even he draw like 20 cards :S. i get an armor of the ryu later and break 2 more provinces, i dont remember how but i won, so i am in top 4.
MVP: My life is yours, bowed 2 of his guys and he was unable to play low stance

ok top 4 is Omar vs emilio (crane honor) and Ariel Crane Super friends vs Me

7th game Ariel aka Doji Idzuki aka Asuki aka Kotei Champion 2009-2010 Crane Seawatch Superfriends
I was able to catch a glymph of his deck while he was playing the 5th round so i guess he is using all kind of expensive guys and i try to go fast, first attack we go 2v2 and we play all our hands with no luck for each side, we start to build again, but this time we stall since we had so many personalities attacking to win would be a mistake.
shigetoshi and kenji show up on my province and i count, 10 people for 30 honor, yeah i can make it. 5 from shigetoshi 15, 4 from Kenji 19, 8 from nishijos27, 2 from actions in one battle 29, i lose one province, great, counting house now works 3 from satoru 32
Kenji and some guys defend one province, Imperial Command saves Kenji from castle, she is bowed but doesnt care because she is on plains of resolution, she dies but saves a province i won some more honor but i need another 2 turns, he has tamago with ryu, 2 cavalry guys, 2 guys senzoed he attacks i defend one, we play all our hand, we go to a tie, i win 5 honor and the game! Y_Y i won by honor, i will commit seppuku at sunrise, please remember my story!

8th game Omar again
i ask him for 5 minutes, bio break and start our game, i go first again but i know i cant do much, i only wish my luck to work again, i go for 2 provinces earlier and 1 determinted force gets the job done.
problem is he goes for 2 next turn, he has a satoru with roning brotherhood in table bowed and i forgot he can come back and he UNBOWS THE UNIT! -.- so i got to a province alone with senzo with ryu ... he goes with satoru, i had to run, he playes retribution and i realice if i dont defend with all i lose, so i go all in, but its not enought, he has 11F + 3 kills actions, i have ... nothing, after a couple of minutes i start to drool and realize this is it. my luck has run out....

6-2
MVP: my luck.

to be honest, after i lost to Matias i didnt expect to get as far as i did, but i did, so i think that means something, it means you have to play to your best, and believe in your luck

hope this helps. i know i am not a good deckbuilder but i do my best!

thank you for reading
Akodo Phocéa
Chui

MessageSujet: Re: [CC] Gros follo 1st south america 2010   Jeu 23 Sep - 12:38

Je veux pas être méchant mais son fate il est a chier.

Certe il passe largement les honneurs et les desho mais au totale sa doit représenter 25% des decks en EU et 15% aux USA

Son deck perd parce qu'il ne joue pas kusamoto, nuff said

Et puis ses commentaires, c'est vraiment des conneries.
Akodo Tenrou
Légende

MessageSujet: Re: [CC] Gros follo 1st south america 2010   Jeu 23 Sep - 21:01

Ba on sait pas, environnement South Ameica si ça se trouve c'est des inconditionnels des decks Grue branlette :p

Après c'est sûr que je serais curieux de voir les decks en général parce que finir en 1st avec le Lion gros follo ça me parait quand même improbable désolé pour les inconditionnel de ce deck Lion, mais pour gagner un gros event avec ça tu nécessite un peu de chance.

"L'intention politique est la fin, la guerre est le moyen. Et jamais le moyen ne peut être pensé sans la fin."
Carl von Clausewitz, De la Guerre.
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: [CC] Gros follo 1st south america 2010   

[CC] Gros follo 1st south america 2010
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 1