AccueilFAQRechercherS'enregistrerMembresGroupesConnexion

Partagez | 

[SoD] [EvD] Tactical Blizt - Top 2 Jade Championship

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
AuteurMessage
Akodo_Lestat
Gunso

MessageSujet: [SoD] [EvD] Tactical Blizt - Top 2 Jade Championship   Mar 11 Déc - 8:43

Made by Akodo Koitashi, posted at LVA and The Swift Sword

Citation :
Hi guys , just finished the Jade Championship on Madrid . I made 6-1 in the swiss , being the second one , and after ,in the Top , i arrive at the final , losing against Hall Of Memory Blizt .

I make a few changes from the last version , being the new one the following:

Blitz Tactician

1 Eternal Victory Dojo
# Dynasty (40)
# Events (7)
3 All That Will Be Lost
1 Imperial Gift
1 In Search of Guidance
1 Times of Strife
1 The wall is Breached
# Celestials (1)
1 Jurojin's Blessing
# Region (1)
The Second City
# Holdings (10)
3 Small Farm
1 Fortress of Lidless Eyes
3 Versatile Farm
3 Humble Farm
# Personalities (21)
2 Akodo Makotai
3 Akodo Tamisu
3 Akodo Uehara
3 Akodo Suoh
3 Akodo Furu
3 Akodo Kamina
2 Akodo Michitsu
2 Uta

# Fate (40)
# Strategies (36)
4 Tactical Assault
2 Effortless Counterattack
3 Interference
3 Cast Aside the Weak
3 Know No Fear
3 Know Their Minds
4 Sundering Strike
3 Consideration
2 Tactical trap
1 Creating Order
2 Siege Volley
3 Gaining Experience
3 Martial Manipulation
# Items (3)
3 Satoshi's Dual Warfans
# Rings (1)
1 Ring of Earth

I expect to make tomorrow an extensive report . Im very happy , i have a tons of Top in L5R , but its my first final in a big tournament . I hope this will not be the last one...

Citation :
1st Game : Law of darkness dojo . The worst pairing for me on the weenies version , but buy gold in T1 , meaning a free province for me . I control the game , taking 2 province with cavalry and letting the scorpion with 1 province alone , and playing 3 Know their mind in 3 turn , allows me to build a big army , attacking 6 or 7 lion against 2 scorpion . 1-0

2nd Game : Dragon fire token . Another bad pairing , with a lot of boxables and PK . I take province easily , and try to defend its firs attack , because i have a tons of pk .He did´t have Sneak , and i kill all his peeps , at the cost of 1 Uta and 1 boxable . The game was a succesion of minor battle , and me taking province unopposed . 2-0

3st Game , Battlemaidens Swicht . The perfect game,he only buy 1 personalitie , being controlled always , and take all province in 5 minutes , not being opposed . 3-0

4 game: ToP Henshin . I did not get Tamisu on T1, no interference in hands ... only 1 Furu and Uta . Make BK exp in T2 , gets Gaining exp and 2 consideration .. make Uta tactician , play 2 Consideration on Furu , and take province ... the most dificult province i ever take in T2....!!!. Another long game with a lot of battle , but at last i won because hand advantage ( blessed EvD ) 4-0

5th Game : TFT Blizt . The game was like Ki no Oni T1 , on T2 he breaks , feing death , Rise of the dark naga x2 and black pearl . 4-1

6th game:Turbo honor crane . A very easy game , my deck has too many speed for the crane .An easy one . 5-1

7th game : Dragons breath castle with duelist .Only buy 1 Holding in T1 , i have interference and Know no fear in hand , take the first in T2 , on his T2 he buy 1 personalitie and gold , on my T3 y gets wall is breached on his personalitie, interference , take 2 province . He buy 1 more duelist on T3 , T4 , Martial manipulation , and game 6-1

Top 16 - Dragon Kesais - As usual in Spain , drop because being drunk...

Top 8 - Crane turbo honor . A diferent version , with less defense and more speed . I win 2 games in 30 minutes ...

Top 2 - Dimas , another turbo crane , again ( he was the crane that i played on the swiss ) . I won the first one because of the 4 Consideration played, 3 of them in the same turn , takin away his defense ( Social Grace , Accidental confesion... ) and taking province easily
On the second game , 2 Delayed arrival ont turn 3 give the victory to the crane
On the last one , y played perhaps a little , crazy . Buy shuo on T1 and let in the province waiting for being resolved on T2 1 The wall is breached , 1 All that will be lost y 1 Imperial gift , plus with Know their mind ,he can only buy 2 cranes in T1 .Kill one , bow the other , buy Satoshi Fan , and take province. I have a very good flow of personalities ( all the boxables ) and i even buy holdings!!!! . When he arrives at 40 , i attack with 6 lions against 2 crane , and since 1 have 5 pk cards in hand , its game .

Top 2. Hall of Forgotten Blizt

First game, the perfect one for me . Tamisu on T1 , with times of Strife resolved and gaining experience, but he buy and Ki no Oni , and have ¡¡¡3!!! Rumors travels on hand . Attack at empy one , on T2 , he enters , i send home Ki , cancel , and play Thick marsh... damm , lost Tamisu , a lots of cards , and almost game .The rest of the game was me trying to win a battle deffending the crab . In fact , i nearly won the last battle , trying to have more streng than the crab . Bur its imposible for me .

The second one, another perfect first turn for me . Kamina + satoshis + Gaining+All that will be lost in province... But he reveal Wall is breached in T1 , and kill my Kamina .... dammmmmm!! he was absurdly lucky all the final.Buy gold on t1 . But the game its not over for me , taking one province with cavalry and letting him to take 3 of the mine . My last turn , i have 2 tactician + Uta , and he 2 Zekers and 2 province . 1 Interference + 1 Martial with Uta give me hope . Make border XP looking for another Martial manipulation , but did´t appear. Still attack the 2 province , on the empy , i take the province , in the opossed , he pass , I sundering his zekers.... but dammmm , Closing the gap , Nikaro enter , and bow my Lion . Game... it was so close ....
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur http://www.l5rbarcelona.com/foro
Akodo Tenrou
Légende

MessageSujet: Re: [SoD] [EvD] Tactical Blizt - Top 2 Jade Championship   Jeu 13 Déc - 10:57

Congratz to him, and thank you for posting! :p

I'll look on it as soon as I have some time to spare for myself !

"L'intention politique est la fin, la guerre est le moyen. Et jamais le moyen ne peut être pensé sans la fin."
Carl von Clausewitz, De la Guerre.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

[SoD] [EvD] Tactical Blizt - Top 2 Jade Championship
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 1