Surety of Purpose x3
Honor of the Lion x3
Heart of Darkness x1

Ikoma House Guard
Singh's Remnants x3 
Home Guard x3
Hida's Defender x3

Card I would change:
Alter History was never effective: Honor decks packed Forging Destiny to avoid Too Close to Home.
I would pack one more Heart, cause I saw so few terrain meta (I crossed 1 Ancient Feud).
I would add 1 Family Library.

Round1:
Crane Otomo
He got pretty decent start, I got half a screw. I manage to track him on honor rush, making a pretty decent battle at T4 where I win about 11 Honor, but could have been 2 more if I get 2Gold to spend in a Hida (I saw no Low Market at all).
In T5 he is 36H, I'm at 38. I have played Rumors Travel and get 3 Deeds & Words on the Board. It's Time Limit and someone come to tell me something while my opponent is speaking to me too. He tell me that depending on his dynastie cards he will conceed, he saw Ebisu and say me that he got 2 Rengetsu for my Deeds and have enough gain to cross 40. Judge ask for a result and I'm not concentrated anymore with all the bublings around, I totally forget that Ebisu is not negatable but totally countered by my third Deeds, so I offer him victory to avoid double loss, but after the game I look back to Ebisu Honesty again and I'm a bit frustrated.
My opponent finish Top16
0/1
MVP: read the fucking card.

Round 2:
Unicorn Kahn Estate with Tactician and Shugenja
The game is quick, I saw 12 of my 14 holdings. I buy my first personnality while I got only 2 provinces. I still manage to play it and cross 40. I can't defend my last province of course.
My opponent finish 4/3
0/2
MVP: gold overflow.

Round 3:
Spider Monksai
I decide to play my tournament on this one quickly, so I early defend on him when he attack with 2 Kensai, with weapons, and I defend with Dairuko, Koyama, 1 follower on Dairuko and 2 Grateful in hand. We play both our hands, and one follower on Koyama win the battle, taking his whole army while I lost Dairuko in the process. I'm allready 27H, and know he will not be able to attack quickly so I rebuilt my hand and army, crossing 40H and saving my 4 provinces.
My opponent finish 3/4
1/2
MVP: Grateful Reward

Round 4:
TFT Oni
I make a really decent start, with Low Market, Gisei Toshi quickly, so I can by more peeps, equip them, build a strong and resilient board: my opponent can't attack as Dairuko + Ikoma on her and Chugo assume I will kill 2 of his big peeps before making anything. He start his first move while I'm at 27H. I defend, destroy his whole army and cross 40H at the same time.
My opponent finish 2/5
2/2
MVP: Followers

Round 5:
Phoenix battle spell
This one is very similar to the previous one since my opponent have a decent gold start but see no cavalry early, and I get Kagako + low cost peeps so I can early defend all my provinces. He don't see Puddle to until I cross 25H. So he must wait to be more agressive and when he move at last, I can cross 40H in battle any moment.
My opponent finish 4/3
3/2
MVP: early Kagako for presence I presume, then Home Guard+ Hida Defenders

Round 6:
Shiro Chugo Parajimbo
I was really affraid when I saw his start, perfect gold flow with Small Farm and Harbor, Yoshihara xp kept, T2 Suwabe. Meanwhile I got gold screwed and make a T3 Dairuko without Honor.
I think he get overconfident when he saw his Hotako on provinces, and decide to attack with overboosted Suwabe. He choose to remove the Battle Melee action of Dairuko with Yoshihara. Attack with Suwabe. And this move is game over, cause I double Perfect Moment hime taking Hotako and another personnality. He bring a personnality on board but I Haiku it and take a third province during my turn. I didn't take any risk and biuld my board buying peeps with honor, drawing a new hand and waiting for him to move with his last province.
My opponent finish 4/3 (and I think he hate me for this move^^)
4/2
MVP: Dairuko + 2 Perfect Moment

Round 7:
Kitsu HoM classical Ancestor deck
I'm sad that the cut will be decided against a Lion bro, and I know really well his deck since it is the deck I posted on our french board.
My deck was designed to win Kitsu and Berserker so I use my plan against Honor and hope to be more concentrated than the 1st round against Otomo.
I see 2 early Rumors travel, thankfully to my 2 Uehara and Jurojin. 2 Haiku help me slow his early Akai, and I bring my Kagako as soon as I see her in my provinces to avoid his Visitation. Now that I'm solid on control board I bring my Paragons but see a turn with no personnalities on my 4 provinces (sick.. this week-end should not have been the day where I learned to shuffle a deck). I'm still only 4-5 Honor points from him, thanks to 2 Rumors and attacking him for gain and Hida's Defender. So I start my turn at 31H while he is 34. I see Arata in province, I have kept a Kagako in discard with Family Library ready, and I have trashed 2 Singh's with my Uehara. I discard my Jurojin to get back a Grateful and attack for the 2Honor win, sending me home with shamate just after his first battle action (that I know will not be Unimpeachable since he allready play 3 after my Haikus). I cross 40 before him. The plan was A-Team approved.
5/2
MVP: Uehara for the deck manipulation without hesitation. Rumors to make him wait for a better turn to bomb. Finally I used only one Deeds, cause Rumors made the job.

So I'm one of the 36 5/2 but I know that my early defeat will make me play a cut. I still regret my lack of concentration on the first game I shouldn't have conceeded.
And cut offer me a Shiro Chugo again, friend of the previous one.

Cut: vs Shiro Chugo Parajimbo
So he know about the game I've made against his Scorp brother. But it will not be at my disadvantage cause I think he played really prudent, and that cost him early opportunity to make a move. Sincerily I make a really decent start, and about a few turn I biult a really strong board, having my 2 Low Market, Traveling Peddler, a handful of bow tech. All my personnalities have attachment, immuning me from his Cast and Yojimbo Assemble and Box. He wait until I'm about 22Honor slowing me with Chugo, but he know I will soon be at victory range with a good hand and my 2 Hida Defender on the board, so he start an attack but he must keep unit at home in case I could again double Perfect Moment (Dairuko show up on my provinces one turn before). I defend and take half his army (he manage to save some of his units). I'm really close to the cross and have 2 times his Force, he conceed with great sportmanship telling me that I should go quickly buy something to eat before the tops.
1/0

The organisation is a bite late (too many attendance 90 pre-registered, 157 registered) and the tops begin at 22h00. All players begin to feel some exhaustion. The Top 16 will start sunday at 9h00. All people want to finish it quickly.
Palmer rule.
My opponent is Enlightenment Unicorn, Julius Van Der Steen, a friend of mine that will perhaps play his last kotei due to new family statue (congratz on his wife, even if it will be a little Moto^^).
Enlightenment is typically what you doesn't want to encounter when your eyes begin to be more closed than opened but it will be a funny game cause I love this man and we feel no pressure as the one of us who will make it to the top will have the blessings of the other one.
He is surprised I'm not playing Kitsu: 6 Lions on top 32, 4 of them playing Kitsu. I hope for the better that it will be at my advantage, but definitely not, Kitsu would have been a harder match up for him. Not the Paragon who have no natural weapon against his deck. Julius is on a 7/0 series and I quickly discover that is deck is really strong and efficient.
He finish is T3 with 3 rings and T4 see the 4th before my Cast Aside avoid me to see his Earth.
I try a desperate move taking his 3 remaining provinces. My concentration fail me when I make a mistake on the last battle and choose to make a bow before Casting him first. He will be able to manage the battle so that he could play Earth immediately. My bad for the Cast not played in first action.
0/1
The second game is mine, or I think so, as I can bring an early Dairuko and it seems he din't draw his rings as fast as the previous one. I take 2 provinces but he manage to Unnatural Flood Dairuko. I still have 2 Paragons to defend and a Perfect Moment. My hand is not amazing and he got 4 Shugenja with Skipping and Yupaddi.
He attack and I'm thinking of his Earth. Don't know what is shouting in my head at this very moment where I decide not to defend at all. One minute later, 3 Strenght of the Tsunami on Glory of the Shogun, Eart Pulling Strings, I lost all my provinces and know I know why he didn't have rings in hand !
Bad poker player, bad gamble, my fault and I bow to let the Enlightenment ruler go forth for the Top16.
0/2

But now I can go find a bed.
Julius will go to the Top8, defeating a Scorpion Shiro Chugo in 16, and been defeated by Honor deck (a Kitsu I think) in 8.

Second day I can play a side event with a Lion friend defeated 4/3 on the main, and we won the team event but with funny deck and none of us playing Lion.

Meanwhile for the Honor Contest, my banner won the Banner event, but Honor contest was constituted of 3 events, 2 of them where at the same time than the Top32. No Lion representing us in a Guitar Hero Rokugan Awards competition, nor in a Calligraphy contest. So Crane, represented in both and in Banner too) won the Honor Contest. But if it pleased someone, pictures of the Lion battle standard will be posted. A banner that you will find at World Championship Barcelona this year, my friend Akodo Lestat took it to represent us in Barcelona, I offered it to him as a gift for their friendship ! Thanks to them to have made the long travel to Paris to play with us !

"L'intention politique est la fin, la guerre est le moyen. Et jamais le moyen ne peut être pensé sans la fin."
Carl von Clausewitz, De la Guerre.

Dernière édition par Akodo Tenrou le Mar 3 Juil - 16:04, édité 1 fois
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Matsu Tetsuo
Samurai amphibie

MessageSujet: Re: [EoW][[SK] Paragon Top32 Kotei Paris    Lun 2 Juil - 20:28

Félicitation David.

Merci d'avoir perdu ton top 32 pour gagner l'oni avec moi Wink

"In my sword, the wind. In my heart, courage. In my eyes, death. I am Matsu"

"Fear is a burden for lesser men. We are not lesser men. We are Lion."
Akodo Tenrou
Légende

MessageSujet: Re: [EoW][[SK] Paragon Top32 Kotei Paris    Lun 2 Juil - 21:09

Ça n'a pas été dur j'ai joué mon top 32 contre un excellent joueur et moi même j'ai fait d'énormes efforts pour jouer comme une merde :-D

Je crois que pour l'Oni en tournoi, je reste sur un 7eme podium consécutif en tournoi en comptant mes annuités toulousaines. Je me demande si quelqun fait mieux dans la brutalité du format: réfléchir en Oni, c'est désobéir!

M'enfin j'aurai quand même préfère que le boucher découvre une nouvelle région qu'on aurait pu nommer Sanctuaire :-D

Ok je sors ;-)

"L'intention politique est la fin, la guerre est le moyen. Et jamais le moyen ne peut être pensé sans la fin."
Shosuro Saimon
Gunso

MessageSujet: Re: [EoW][[SK] Paragon Top32 Kotei Paris    Mar 3 Juil - 12:00

Oh je croyais que tu avais joué Kitsu, j'avais mal compris. Bien joué aussi pour ton top 32 Smile

(par contre sur la Swift Sword: Julius bat un MSC en non un Shiro Chugo en top16, puisque c'est Tek)
Akodo Tenrou
Légende

MessageSujet: Re: [EoW][[SK] Paragon Top32 Kotei Paris    Mar 3 Juil - 13:15

Oui j'avais pas vu qu'il jouait MSC il faudra que je corrige en le refaisant en vf pour ici ^^

Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: [EoW][[SK] Paragon Top32 Kotei Paris    

[EoW][[SK] Paragon Top32 Kotei Paris
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 1