AccueilFAQRechercherS'enregistrerMembresGroupesConnexion

Partagez | 

[EoW] HoM Barcelona's Level 10 Giga-Imperial Explorer Winner

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
AuteurMessage
Akodo_Lestat
Gunso

MessageSujet: [EoW] HoM Barcelona's Level 10 Giga-Imperial Explorer Winner   Dim 3 Juin - 12:12

Hi everyone!

Report and deck from Barcelona's late level 10 Gigamesh tournament!

1-0 Moto Rhead, The Ki-Rin’s Path
We played at last week’s tournament and I know his deck, more or less. This SH is better than I thought, and it has a very dangerous blitz. Lucky me, he can’t blitz and has to attack at 3rd turn. I can defend, but he plays an Snow has Teeth and I can’t save the first province. He destroys the second one but I get to 40 and defend 2. He has to split and I can manage to save one province.
MVP: Blighted Region.

2-0 Grimagor, Dragon, Dragon’s Breath Castle
I thought he played Rethroics and I was really afraid. He didn’t and he conceded when I was 32 with 2 Sukis and 2 Akais.
MVP: Kitsu Suki.

3-0 Kabuto, Crab, Halls of the Forgotten
Even with a Delayed arrival blocking his zerker, he manages to destroy the first province. We both control each other dynasty with Seeking the Question, but my luck gives him 2 turns with only 1 personality. I made a stupid mistake forgetting to use a Visitation and getting to 32 when he attacked to 3 provinces and I ended the battle saving 1 province and getting to 37 (with Visitation and 1 Ancestral Protection I would have ended 40). But at the next turn, i got to 40, he had 4 zerkers and I was able to Hotei 1 and Visitation to 2 more. He attacks with the ronin zerker, I have a Tashime with Shinrai extra-strong, delays a sending home I think, Duty of the Crab to Nikaru, I send him home, and win.
MVP: Visitation.

4-0 Yukio Koro, Crab, Halls of the Forgotten.
He attacks early with the Ronin Zerker and I stop. We both play a lot of cards, and when he has only one left I play a Rocky Terrain and win the battle. This delays him a lot and I think he conceded me when i was almost 40 and with 4 provinces.
MVP: Rocky Terrain.

5-0 Mhedgal, Phonenix, Library of Rebirth
It’s a fast dangerous deck, but he doesn’t have a pell to blitz. I can control with 2 delayeds and Hotei the Naval Shugie turned a 10F Oni and I get to 40 with 2 provinces. He doesn’t see anti-send home Meta (only the kata) and I win the important battle sending home a lot.
MVP: Delayed Arrival.

6-0 Matsu Woho, Lion, Shamate Keep
I go second and have a gold screw with no 3G holding. Also, the bastard gets my Shrine to Nimuro and an early Uehara XD! With Nimuro’s he can easily destroy the first one. I play Seeking the Question and get down a dangerous Hotako! After that, we have an amazing battle and when he has only one card, I played a Rocky terrain and he has a brawl! He wins, but I had Void and bamboo xp and was able to recover my hand. I was 28 with 2 provinces, but played Forefather’s and Visitation to get close to 40 and he gave me one more turn. He had 5 lions, attacked 3 and 2, and I stopped the 2 lion army. I destroyed a Fumiyo and sent home the other one and won.
MVP: Seeking the Question.

Top 4 Matsu Sliver, Lion, Shamate Keep
Second again, but without gold screw. I had a perfect game and I think he destroyed one or zero provinces.
MVP: kitsu Akai.

Final Moto Rhead, The Ki-Rin’s Path
Again, the blitz one! I have a 1st Turn Hotei and he decides not to blitz. I play a Miro and gold, he plays 3x Ponis :S! Third turn I can only get a Kagako and a Copper Mine (but also a lovely Blighted), so I play a Home Guard on Miro. He attacks, I defend but he goes to the empty one. I create an Ancestor with Miro, he kills him, and the I go with Kagako. He tries to make a Sundering, but I Ancestral Protect-her. Unimpeachable Name to a poni, he tactifies, I play Fire to the tactified, and save the province and win 6 honor Very Happy. 4rth turn I only see 2 Fukuis and no Ancestor Generator, so I give Shinrai to Miro. He attacks and I make a couple of mistakes and I can’t save the province, but I generate 1 ancestor with Miro. 5th Turn I have Twisted Fate and but an Akai and a Tamashine. I play Forefather’s and 2 Visitation to get to 43 (in case of Alter, I would get to 45 with Blighted). He attacks 3 provinces, my ancestors defend the blighted Region and Super-Miro with Sinrai defend the other. He starts with Miro, I play Favor, he gets back, I play Sundering and he can’t get back. I win Very Happy!
MVP: Shinrai, the Ancestral Sword of the Lion.
If you want to see the final, a friend of mine posted it heere: [Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir ce lien]

This is the evolution of the deck I played at Granada with Embers. The only “strange” thing at the Dynasty would be The Scorpion Wall. It’s not really necessary, but I just don’t like to discard cards with Indecision or Disrupting, and Enlightenment is a pain in the ass.
At the Fate deck, Home Guard is an amazing inclusion, I’m glad I decided to put them in. Sudden Guardian is not that good, but it gave me a few points of honor and sending homes. Interference is Meta against Shiro Chugo, Crabs, Ninjas... I love the card. And my favorite new one: Seeking the Question!!!

My choice for Imperial Explorer is Akodo Uehara. I would have chosen the Pride of the Hand, but since they've anounced it will have an experimented version...

The deck:

1 Halls of Memory

# Dynasty (40)
BK xp, BH xp

# Events (7)
1 Twisted Fate
3 Delayed Arrival
1 Imperial Gift
1 Boastful Proclamation
1 The Scorpion Wall is Finished

# Celestials (1)
1 Hotei's Contentment

# Regions (1)
1 Blighted Region

# Holdings (13)
3 Copper Mine
3 Remote Village
3 Temple of Hotei
1 Traveling Peddler
2 Family Library
1 The Seekers' Temple

# Personalities (18)
3 Kitsu Akai
3 Kitsu Fukui
3 Kitsu Kagako
3 Kitsu Suki
3 Kitsu Tamasine
3 Kitsu Miro

# Fate (40)

# Strategies (30)
3 A Forefather's Vengeance
3 Visitation
1 A Game of Dice
2 Sundering Strike
3 Wall of Honor
3 Rocky Terrain
1 Peace
2 Interference
3 Unimpeachable Name
3 Desperate Mediation
2 Seeking the Question
2 Ancestral Protection
2 Great Sacrifice

# Followers (3)
3 Home Guard

# Items (1)
1 Celestial Sword of the Lion - exp

# Spells (3)
1 Unnatural Flood
2 Sudden Guardian

# Rings (3)
1 Ring of Earth
1 Ring of Fire
1 Ring of the Void
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur http://www.l5rbarcelona.com/foro
Rawion
Warlord

MessageSujet: Re: [EoW] HoM Barcelona's Level 10 Giga-Imperial Explorer Winner   Dim 3 Juin - 19:38

Hey Gratz !! cheers

I have the same deck just not play :

The Scorpion Wall is Finished for 2 celestial (jorujin)

Celestial Sword of the Lion - exp for Hanabi

can u tell me why you played this card .

the sword he(s very expensive ... not better to play hanabi ?
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur http://lafiertedulion.ephpbb.com
Akodo_Lestat
Gunso

MessageSujet: Re: [EoW] HoM Barcelona's Level 10 Giga-Imperial Explorer Winner   Dim 3 Juin - 20:20

Thanks!

I'd love to play Jurojin instead TSWIF, but I don't like risking a Celestial. And Hotei has proven to be really strong!

Yes, Shinrai is very expensive, but it's very, very powerful. It helps stupid turns when you have no one at the provinces or no Ancestor generator, and it's weapon against Scorpion. Hanabi is one less gold and 2 less honor, but is not as versatile as this one. And damn, it's our Fu** Ancestral Sword Smile!
Rawion
Warlord

MessageSujet: Re: [EoW] HoM Barcelona's Level 10 Giga-Imperial Explorer Winner   Dim 3 Juin - 20:48

you not reply why you played TSWIF ^^

Damn you don't play our fu** clan champ :p ^^

Ok i understand why your prefer dword it's your only item so was good with iG.

what about the honor match up? dificult to win against phenix honor deck ^^
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur http://lafiertedulion.ephpbb.com
Akodo_Lestat
Gunso

MessageSujet: Re: [EoW] HoM Barcelona's Level 10 Giga-Imperial Explorer Winner   Dim 3 Juin - 21:42

Rawion a écrit:

Damn you don't play our fu** clan champ :p ^^

Damn, you're right Very Happy!!! I used to play her at EE... I should make room for her!

I play TSWIF bacause I don't want to get "Indecissioned" or Disrupted. And as Enlightenment meta, it's a hard matchup.

The honor match against dragon was easy, but there where 2 Phonenix Honor Runners that would have possible won me. And since I don't like playing Demiyah-Rethoric or Duel of Serpents, I just pray the Kamis to avoid them!
Remi
Chui

MessageSujet: Re: [EoW] HoM Barcelona's Level 10 Giga-Imperial Explorer Winner   Lun 4 Juin - 9:45

Hey Albert,

Congratulations !!!
I am glad to see that the finale game was Unicorn vs Lion.

See you soon in Paris,
Rémi.

2012 Kotei of Paris, France : June 30th and July 1st
h t t p : / / sites.google.com/site/koteiparis2012

Les Worlds L5R 2010 : Link
L5R Events in Paris : Link.

7th "UTZ!" of the 2011 Prague Kotei !
July 16th, 2011 Akodo Lestat wrote : "Remi was the Innocent Hand".
Premier Licorne libre de toutes discriminations sur la Fierté du Lion !

Rather contact me by email than Private Message to get fast answers : remi(dot)cavaille(at)gmail(dot)com
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur http://sites.google.com/site/koteiparis2012
Akodo Tenrou
Légende

MessageSujet: Re: [EoW] HoM Barcelona's Level 10 Giga-Imperial Explorer Winner   Lun 4 Juin - 10:37

And that Lion proved (again !) stronger xD

"L'intention politique est la fin, la guerre est le moyen. Et jamais le moyen ne peut être pensé sans la fin."
Carl von Clausewitz, De la Guerre.
Matsu Tetsuo
Samurai amphibie

MessageSujet: Re: [EoW] HoM Barcelona's Level 10 Giga-Imperial Explorer Winner   Dim 10 Juin - 10:35

Congratulation Albert!

But again I'm sad to see the only way to win it's to play Kitsu.......

"In my sword, the wind. In my heart, courage. In my eyes, death. I am Matsu"

"Fear is a burden for lesser men. We are not lesser men. We are Lion."
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: [EoW] HoM Barcelona's Level 10 Giga-Imperial Explorer Winner   

[EoW] HoM Barcelona's Level 10 Giga-Imperial Explorer Winner
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 1