Partagez | 

[EE][Lion][SK] Honor, Kotei de Barcelona

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
AuteurMessage
Remi
Chui

MessageSujet: [EE][Lion][SK] Honor, Kotei de Barcelona   Mer 2 Mai - 14:01

Hi,

Thanks to Ben, I had to play Lion... I've said that I would play that clan if any of Lafiertedulion's admin came to Barcelona : Damned, Tetsuo did!)
Thanks to Owen, I had a great Lion clan decklist and tips to use it.
Thanks to Didak, I had a great Lion clan deck to play with!
Thanks to JBM I had a Stronghold, because I forgot to ask Didak;)
Thanks to Owen in St Maure, Manu in Kyoto, Didak and Pako in Barcelona I could discover what real Lion Clan Player.s should do... definately, I am not one of them : those games (I cannot really called them playtest) gave me two victories in that Kotei.

Nevermind, here is the decklist!

Stronghold: Shamate Keep
Boorder Keep Xp
Bamboo Harvest

Dynasty: 40
3x Kitsu Kagako
2x Akodo Tezuka
3x Kitsu Tamasine
3x Matsu Koyama
3x Matsu Arata
3x Akodo Kisho
3x Kakihara
1x Akodo Dairuko
1x Akodo Kobi Xp
1x Matsu Hana

3x Remote Viallage
3x Copper Mine
3x deeds and word
1x Traveling Peddler
1x Chugo Seido
1x Shrine to Hotei
1x Ageless Shrine

1x nahoru gift
1x Boastful Proclamation
1x Imperial Gift

1x Jurojin

Fate: 40
3x Visitation
2x Unimpeachable Name
3x Grateful Reward
2x A Paragon's Strenght
3x Cast Aside the Weak
3x Surety of Purpose
3x Iron Will
2x Guided by Honor
3x Honor of the lion

2x My Enemy's Mercy
3x Wall of Honor
3x Heart of the Darkness
2x Revenge
1x A Game of Dice

1x Ring of the Void
1x Ring of fire
3x Singh Remnants

Here a small report of my Kotei games, this post is going to be long!
Round 1 : Antonio Gonzalez, Dragon Clan, Kensai : Foothills Keep
The Dragon Clan champion is a Huge problem.
I manage to prevent Antonio from attacking my thanks to Visitation once.
Next turn he was angry and attacked me with 3 armed Kensai.
I played every card in my hand, used every reaction ability I had in play, used every battle action ability too.
I reached exatly 40 honor, and won.
1/0

Round 2 : Crab Clan, Berserkers, Halls of the Forgotten
As I got 3 iron Will in my first draw, I was selfconfident.
I didn't read the Experienced version of Hida's Guidance.
My oponent did it very well and only used unperformed battle actions from his hand then the Guidance. I lost the battle and the game by myself.
1/1

Round 3 : Victor Bazan, Didak's Revenge
Crab Clan, Scouts, Kyuden hida XP
First draw ; 2 Ironwill... it couldn't be!! Is the same game starting again?? No;)
A perfect game, no misplay from anyone.
I got everything, Grateful Rewards, Surety of Purpose, Honor of the Lion...
First attack from Victor, I defend with everyone, use allmost every available honor gaining action, win the battle and reached 40 honor during battle resolution.
2/1

Round 4 : Jorge Saez, Mantis Range Attack, Koshin Keep
The first game we played together was in November '11 during Name an Item Storyline Event in Barcelona. A really hard and interesting game.
This time, there was no match.
2/2

Round 5 : Crane Military, The Aerie
My opponent's first personality is Doji Makoto. He offered him a Sword of Champion and a padawan from Recruitment Officer. This game will be hard because I'll have to see my provinces destroyed one by one until he finally attacks with other personalities because my Honor gaining battle actions cannot target his Clan Champion.
I do not want to initiate anymore debate on that game. Time was up, we rolled a die.
2/3

Round 6 : I don't remember anything but I won.
3/3

Round 7 : Renaud Angles, Unicorn Paragon&Commanders with followers, Journey's End Keep
I had betrayed the Unicorn Clan, I had to be punished so Moto gato went.
I lost my last province while I was 52 Honor, 34 province strength, 2F army but Renaud controlled a 40F army. I did need my 3rd Wall of Honor...
3/4

The day after I played Unicorn Stronghold with Onis, so I am OK now;)

¡Didak, para tí aquí está mi traducción de mi texto del Evento de Honor : "Hanami" (Link) en Inglés! Estoy seguro que mi versión Castellana es mejor;)

Tomorrow, when the first sunlight appears, I'll do my part of the Age of Exploration. After that, everyone will know that I am a true samurai, as much a Crab Clan's defender as our Empress, Iweko 1's defender. My orders are simple, obviously there is no need to make the complex. The Strength was Hida-Sama's technic, it stays his sons' technic. Master Sensei of the Imperial Explorers has sent me those orders. Securing a new area in the name of the Empress ; I'll do it in the name of my Champion, Hida Kisada Sama! When I received those orders by mail, I understood the limiteless honor it did mean. There were other consequences.

Two months before...

In the morning, a boat appeared next to the Imperial Explorer students School buildings. It looked like a Fortress. Students didn't suit us really good. Most of us have already fought many times in the name of the Empire. Destroyers, Onis, Sea monsters or even Maho-Tsukai have been belonging to our own memory for a while. Each building was designed for a clan. The one with flower is Crane's. A few other look like monks headquarters thanks to their incredible number of shrines. I have been living in the only stone built house. When the Crab Boss called his brothers that morning, it was the first time I thought he had received awesome news. I hadn't seen his smile before that day.
We left and walked to the central place where small ways lead to each clan's building. We arrived with the Unicorn. None of them were wearing his fighting stuff, no animal skin armor, no war painting. So strange! News should be very important. A tension appeared in my feet... went up through my back... then disappeared suddenly. I've noticed that Moto Naleesh's warriors had brought their scimitars. Everyone had his exotic lethal blade as every Hida's son had his tetsubo. No doubt were allowed, if they had weapons, armors and horses were ready for battle next to that place even if I couldn't hear them. They are always ready.

A man wearing a yellow green golden kimono and a black hat went in front of us. Every student, even Crane, sate down. He staid one minute there. No word got out of his mouth. He was watching us, studying us, and maybe counting us? Maybe time to give Imperial Explorer title had come? I had a look at other samurais. The tension that disappeared a few minutes ago was back. It invaded my whole body. I understood who the only one standing up samurai was. I then stopped thinking about etiquette. Lying now would be the worse error of my entire life. Only one point made sense to me: Who I am. I am a Crab Clan warrior. Yes, I do like Sake. Yes, I do like to kill Onis. Yes, I do hate courtier's pretty kimonos. The standing up samurai smiled a second, and then introduced him. He is Kitsuki, I was right.He went to give us news from Master Sensei of the Imperial Explorers, our true Boss since we entered that school. None of us had already met him because of his own duties. He was preparing a complex mission for us. The Kitsuki said he had fulfilled his duties in Rokugan so he was travelling to his school. Within three months, he would arrive.

The arrival of Master Sensei meant students were about to know if they were ready to get the Imperial Explorer Title. The Kitsuki was a messenger and came to see how we were living and studying. He would have at look a each building, each training campsite, each student... well everything would be checked shortly. The next two weeks, our life was controlled by him.

Tranlating Castellano into English is a hard job so I will continue and update this post... later.

Rémi.

2012 Kotei of Paris, France : June 30th and July 1st
h t t p : / / sites.google.com/site/koteiparis2012

Les Worlds L5R 2010 : Link
L5R Events in Paris : Link.

7th "UTZ!" of the 2011 Prague Kotei !
July 16th, 2011 Akodo Lestat wrote : "Remi was the Innocent Hand".
Premier Licorne libre de toutes discriminations sur la Fierté du Lion !

Rather contact me by email than Private Message to get fast answers : remi(dot)cavaille(at)gmail(dot)com

Dernière édition par Remi le Ven 4 Mai - 10:28, édité 13 fois
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur http://sites.google.com/site/koteiparis2012
Akodo Tenrou
Légende

MessageSujet: Re: [EE][Lion][SK] Honor, Kotei de Barcelona   Mer 2 Mai - 20:55

Congratz Rémi! You are now Akodo Rémi Sensei ! ^^

"L'intention politique est la fin, la guerre est le moyen. Et jamais le moyen ne peut être pensé sans la fin."
Carl von Clausewitz, De la Guerre.
Remi
Chui

MessageSujet: Re: [EE][Lion][SK] Honor, Kotei de Barcelona   Jeu 3 Mai - 8:17

Hi,

Thanks David. Well, until music doesn't stop I should be able to handle that new name;)

Rémi.

Rather contact me by email than Private Message to get fast answers : remi(dot)cavaille(at)gmail(dot)com
Rawion
Warlord

MessageSujet: Re: [EE][Lion][SK] Honor, Kotei de Barcelona   Jeu 3 Mai - 9:53

Good job Remi !

Hope you will play lion again Wink

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur http://lafiertedulion.ephpbb.com
Dare
Honorable samurai

MessageSujet: Re: [EE][Lion][SK] Honor, Kotei de Barcelona   Sam 5 Mai - 14:22

Congrats Remi, want me to translate it for you? only problem is that it is Rosario "Spanish" (Argentina its the weirdeist country to learn spanish)
Remi
Chui

MessageSujet: Re: [EE][Lion][SK] Honor, Kotei de Barcelona   Mer 9 Mai - 8:54

Hey,

Thanks Owen&Dare.
Owen, not this year in EE but maybe soon in Legacy;)
Dare, if you had sometime to do it, it would be awesome !!

Rémi.

Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: [EE][Lion][SK] Honor, Kotei de Barcelona   

[EE][Lion][SK] Honor, Kotei de Barcelona
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 1