1 De Bellis Yoditorum
1 Armor of the Ryu
1 Heavenly Jumonji-yari of the Lion
1 Chagatai's Armor

# Rings (3)
1 Ring of Water
1 Ring of the Void
1 Ring of Earth

"L'intention politique est la fin, la guerre est le moyen. Et jamais le moyen ne peut être pensé sans la fin."
Carl von Clausewitz, De la Guerre.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Akodo_Lestat
Gunso

MessageSujet: Re: [CE] Top 16 Jade Championship Lestat's FV4   Mer 14 Déc - 7:02

Thanks for posting it here, I had completetely forgot it!
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur http://www.l5rbarcelona.com/foro
Akodo Tenrou
Légende

MessageSujet: Re: [CE] Top 16 Jade Championship Lestat's FV4   Mer 14 Déc - 7:07

My Ikoma's spy network is relentless my Friend!
I'm watching you study

"L'intention politique est la fin, la guerre est le moyen. Et jamais le moyen ne peut être pensé sans la fin."
Carl von Clausewitz, De la Guerre.
Dare
Honorable samurai

MessageSujet: Re: [CE] Top 16 Jade Championship Lestat's FV4   Dim 18 Déc - 1:46

Very Happy great deck! ty for posting it!

any reason for those weird changes?

what about duel of haiku?

why low stance, i mean what were you expecting?

im trying to set something for last year CE tournament (Chose of the Fire dragon) any suggestions or reports are more than welcome Very Happy
Akodo_Lestat
Gunso

MessageSujet: Re: [CE] Top 16 Jade Championship Lestat's FV4   Dim 18 Déc - 8:49

Dare a écrit:

im trying to set something for last year CE tournament (Chose of the Fire dragon) any suggestions or reports are more than welcome Very Happy

Try it against Crane and you'll understand the changes Very Happy!
It's an anit-duel deck. I wasn't expecting anything, I only knew there would be a lot of Crabs, but I just wanted a deck who could win Crane. After that, Top 4 was 3 Cranes, so I wasn't wrong at all...
Low Stance is in exchange for OAS, and it's a much better card against militar than it (it gave me a lot of victories). And it's the only way to win Crane duels on limited.
Haiku, with my ph4 and high focus, it was limited/open control against militar, and a good way to win the big duelist against Crane or Dragon.
Also, check the FV. 32 4xFv and 8 3xFV. Those FV are better than Crane and Dragon!
Dare
Honorable samurai

MessageSujet: Re: [CE] Top 16 Jade Championship Lestat's FV4   Lun 19 Déc - 3:33

Akodo_Lestat a écrit:
Dare a écrit:

It's an anit-duel deck. I wasn't expecting anything, I only knew there would be a lot of Crabs, but I just wanted a deck who could win Crane. After that, Top 4 was 3 Cranes, so I wasn't wrong at all...
Low Stance is in exchange for OAS, and it's a much better card against militar than it (it gave me a lot of victories). And it's the only way to win Crane duels on limited.
Haiku, with my ph4 and high focus, it was limited/open control against militar, and a good way to win the big duelist against Crane or Dragon.
Also, check the FV. 32 4xFv and 8 3xFV. Those FV are better than Crane and Dragon!

ty i would like to give it a try.

i am considering it for the end of the year... but it is not the kind of deck i play... so it may be a surprise for the rest of the players Very Happy

ty very much! no clue if your match had anything that you would considering sharing! if you do, thank you very much! if you dont! also thank you very much for the decklist!
Akodo_Lestat
Gunso

MessageSujet: Re: [CE] Top 16 Jade Championship Lestat's FV4   Lun 19 Déc - 7:00

Dare a écrit:
Akodo_Lestat a écrit:
Dare a écrit:

i am considering it for the end of the year... but it is not the kind of deck i play... so it may be a surprise for the rest of the players Very Happy

ty very much! no clue if your match had anything that you would considering sharing! if you do, thank you very much! if you dont! also thank you very much for the decklist!

Well, the full report is here:
http://www.thelionclan.com/swiftsword/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=7885

So there you might see it more or less. There's no extra-clue, but it's a deck you really need to learn how to play. After that, the table is yours!
Dare
Honorable samurai

MessageSujet: Re: [CE] Top 16 Jade Championship Lestat's FV4   Lun 19 Déc - 12:44

Akodo_Lestat a écrit:
Dare a écrit:
Akodo_Lestat a écrit:
Dare a écrit:

Well, the full report is here:
http://www.thelionclan.com/swiftsword/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=7885

So there you might see it more or less. There's no extra-clue, but it's a deck you really need to learn how to play. After that, the table is yours!

question regarding haiku, i saw you dueled a lot of BM's since they had the same ph and you are not a duelist, they could have said strike which would have dishonor and bow bot personalities, i saw all your matchups, which means they focused Razz

Razz i am asking if you expected to tie on all those duels, or your opponents where crazy enough to focus.
Akodo_Lestat
Gunso

MessageSujet: Re: [CE] Top 16 Jade Championship Lestat's FV4   Lun 19 Déc - 14:54

Some focused a 4, but so did I Smile. I Dueled them expecting a Tie, since it's much worse to be dishonored for a BM than it is for us (Shamate rulez!)
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: [CE] Top 16 Jade Championship Lestat's FV4   

[CE] Top 16 Jade Championship Lestat's FV4
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 1