AccueilFAQRechercherS'enregistrerMembresGroupesConnexion

Partagez | 

Amérique du Sud la quatrième lieu - Paragon

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
AuteurMessage
Dare
Honorable samurai

MessageSujet: Amérique du Sud la quatrième lieu - Paragon   Mer 30 Nov - 20:56

Hello this is my first post (thank you Tenrou for the invite! Very Happy)

sorry i dont know French so i wrote it mostly in my version of english :p

The deck almost is the same as Tenrou/Lestat/Didac's version for Euros. the idea is quite simple draw draw draw until you get the perfect hand.

South american enviroment (specially Chile) seems to be quite "blitzy", mostly everyone try to rocket or break a province on turn 2 (at least the decks that can).

I adapted the deck to that idea (3 a pure heart) and worked several times, except on one round that my own noobness ruined me.

Deck:
Shamate Keep
Border keep xp
Bambo Harvester

Dynasty
Farmlands
Imperial Census
Juroijin's blessing

Personalities
3 Akodo Kakihara
3 Akodo Kusamoto
Akodo Ryozo
Akodo Tsudoken
Daigotsu Hotako xp3
Matsu Kenji xp
3 Matsu Nijisho
3 Matsu Kinihara
3 Matsu Koyama
3 Matsu Shunran

3 Copper Mine
3 Remote Village
3 Imperial Artificer
2 Famous Baazar
1 Kitsune Den
1 Chugo Seido
1 Traveling Peddler

Fate
3 Satoshi Dual Warfan
3 Singh's Pepper Lonely Band
1 De Bellis Yoditorum

A Game of Dice
3 Grateful Reward
3 Only Action Speaks

3 A Pure Heart
3 The Perfect Moment

3 Force of Spirit
3 Cast Aside the Weak
2 Overhelming Pressure
2 Guided by Honor

1 Effortless counterattack
3 Iron Will
2 Justly Earn Victory
3 Know no fear
Ring of Water
Creating Order
The Thriving Light

Game 1: Cristian "Yamato" - Crab Scouts.

I go Nishijo + A Pure Heart 2nd turn, 2 holdings, he gests 2 peeps 2nd turn and plays Scout Open PK (consecrated fire i think it was) killing nishijo, 3rd turn i buy 2 golds 1 peep, he does the same and breaks 1. We traded province until we were 2 vs 2, problem is he has a better army, so i go Lion Chilean bluff pokerface style and plays the perfect moment without assigning anyone (i had guide by honor and 2 TPM on my hand and they were useless since i had only Kusamoto in play so i need 1 4fv card. Cristian things i have unwavering and defends with todori and someone else. i enter with GbH and bows todori, he forgets about chugo seido so he bows my peep (which has one follower). i won 1 vs 0. next turn i can attack both provinces with both guys and win.

MVP: APH for 2nd turn province, Guide by Honor + Popopokerface
1-0

Game 2: Nicolas "Chilean Lion Daimyo" Quiñones - Lion Paragons
we roll dice he wins and he thinks 10 secs and choose to go first (always go first!!!!!!).
first turn akodo guidance and one peep. problem is he does not have aph but a 2nd turn satoshi helps nishijo get on province (my pro play for the game was a creating order to nishijo preveting him from gaining bonus from aph, problem is he did not needed so i wasted APH!! /rage! fuuuuuuu)
anyway, that 2nd turn warfand screw his economy since i went 1 peep 1st, 1 peep 2 holdings second turn (thanks to Bamboo -.- thank you Nico and Ariel for making me realized xp is useless for this deck x_x)
We traded provinces since he had a nishijo full geared with SDW + Grateful Ashigarus, i consider defend but i realize he can break his guidance if i bow nishijo, so i prefer to trade provinces and use TPM to recover tempo. In the end he chooses to defend and lose 2 peeps, saving his province but i got better peeps on my provinces so i build a 5man army vs j3 of him, he blew his guidance but i have 2 other pk in hand and my paraguys has same PH so they are immune to Iron Will.

MVP: my opponent guidance :S
2-0
Game 3: Walbert "Chilean Scorpion Daimyo" Ibarra - The Black Fortress Ninja.
he goes TBF to get better card draw. he gets better peep and i get all people that are immune to his damn followers that attach from hand and cancel actions.
anyway, he attacks, i save province, TPM to his province enter with a ninja, steals my followers and go home. I bounce like GRRR, he buys and has 2 of the guys that copy ninja people and Redirect Ninja. in his anext turn attacks without copying (which i consider weird) i use Koyama to bow his 0f ninja (damn you redirect guy! ), since i still have more force pass waiting for his plays (he double bow tsudoken) he copies the 2 redirect guy and is winning by one force. I play justly earned victory to cancel the force bonus on the copy ninja guys (set means he gains a bonus to match other card stat) we are on 21 F each army i prefer to pass to save creating order in case he can bow another peep. he does not, i win 8 honor (i go to 19), he buys 1 Bow ninja guy, i buy 2 Paraguayns + golds! tons of gold), 1 for full (23), he attach followers, and attack, i dont remember how but he he bounces, anyway TPM. he defends, i dont break and he lose his guy with 2 followers i go to 29. on my turn i attack grateful (31) get one province, buy kakihara for full and attach Sing's Ramones going to 36 with 4 provinces, he has no peeps and concedes.

MVP: Justly Earned Victory
3-0

Lunch break we go to Plaza de Armas to eat an Italian (its just a hot dog, if you go to chile you need to eat one of those!)
the party that went with us was awesome so we eat and run back to the hotel.

Game 4: Salomon - Crab Scouts.
Ok, do you know when people says that if you dont remember your past you are going to repeat your errors? well i do the same as nico but worst. i see 8F kyuden hida and aph on my hand. i decide to look for a 5f guy so i can go and break, for noobness reason i buy koyama... then i realize he can not break and go like -.-''''''' (i can blame that all my blood was on my stomach, but truth to be told i was not paying the correct amount of attention) i get SDW on koyama and break but get really slowed on my gold.... after that it went from worst to zomgispittonyourfaceforbeinganoob! and im able to buy one gold and one peep each turn. he massed people and plays 3 heart of darkness on each battle i defend so i end losing all the battles.

LVP: No Terrain Meta
3-1

Game 5: Ariel - Mantis AV Economic Magitrates
as i learned, first turn nishijo, 2nd turn aph is awesome but his damn castle let him bow my people without presence (btw if you dont know it, i am the mantis on the right of that card, bah... its my neck and backpart of my head :p). he goes on rampage and attachs taoist and chagatai to Utemaro, attack breaks i TPM to get 3 vs 3.
on my turn i buy kakihara and break another one. he attachs Wyrmbone Katana to a Fighting Pipe Magister he attacks with utemaro moving him with chagatai, i enter with Kakihara using guide by honor bowing Utemaro, he shoots kakihara who grows to 8f, i win the battle, TPM again and go with 2 to one province, he defends, with his pipe magister and user wyrmbone, Iron will saves the day, he does not use the additional action and i Force of Spirit the guy.
on my turn i attack, he pass his first battle, i pass and win.

MVP: The Perfect Moment, Force of Spirit.
4-1

Game 6: Kyo - Dragon LSC Control Magister Duelist Courtiers Open Bow Control Duel Control All star Control.

Ok this deck was like going to back to 70s, i was like, what are you doing with LSC, it is out of date but seriously its was an awesome deck since no one was expecting it.... he goes really slow, and i get a lot of open straighten meta vs his open bow, plus i use chugo seido and Know now fear to redirect an open bow to Kakihara, get targeted and get +4F with that bonus im able to break one province.
Kyo draws a lot of courtier cards but early pressure ruins his dynasty were no courtier shows up, Kyo tries to cycle with BK but he sees an event and a counting house.
when he reachs 30 he is one province and i have 8 peeps so he conceds.

MVP: Chugo Seido on Kakihara + APH
5-1

Game 7 Gabriel "Gambit" - Crane Embassy Honor Rocket.
He starts buying 4g not hideo guy and one holding, i get 2 holdings, he buys the artisan courtier that buys statues if duelist win. i get 2 peeps and one holding, on his turns he does not have a duelist so he duel of haiku with 4ph courtier, i strike to get bowed, then straighten with cast aside the weak and get one of his provinces. he buys one holding and one guy, i buy 3 guys and break another one. he plays peaceful to get to 32 buy he realized that he is unable to cannot cross before i break his 2 provinces and conceds.

MVP: Open Straigthen meta
6-1

at this moment im on top8 but sadly 4 5-2 players are out

after a break they announce the top8.

???? - TST Phoenix Duelist Yojimbo Samurai / Shungenja militar deck.
sadly i forgot to write his name (and im awful with the names sorry ). He tells me that he started to play 2 months ago so i congratulate him, since it is out of the box deck and his performance seems really great (he was 3 of 8 5-2 so he must have played with really good players!) anyway....
His deck seemed slow, so i go first turn nishijo, aph on 2nd turn for one province, sadly i dont slow him enough and he starts to buy a some shugenjas and samurais + guidance. During late i try to cycle with favor, but he has enough talk, I eat 2 so he slow me down so both start buying peeps and get a big army
game goes really slow and when i attack i use creating order to remove some force bonus and penalties we have, after some peeps trade i am able to break his army but i win by 2 force, after that i bounced twice, each time killing his peeps, we go to time, but i have Hotako (wich is scaring his most dangerous peep)+ 7 peeps vs 3, we play a last battle on the last 5 minutes and he lose Tsukimi and 3 of his guids to my control / pk.

MVP: Creating order, Hotako

7-1

TOP4!!! ZOMG! i cant believe it.... i am really happy until Sgarr the secondary judget remembers me he dreamed 2 days ago (I witnessed this) that my next Opponent, Kyo (Dragon LSC) won the Southamerican championship, i was like "ok i think i should concede, but then i said that fortunes favor mortal men and decide to play". fun fact this time is Kyo the one favored and he goes like rocket control
first turn willing spirits + ebisu + holding + I can focus 2 card when i duel duelist dragon.
i go 2 holdings first, 2 holdings + tsudoken
he dishnor tsudoken, imperial adjudication to tsudoken i go to 4.... and practically that ruined me... from there i was able to buy 2 peeps or one peep one holding during the following 3 turns... his provinces were at 15 strenght and with a winter embrace and fires of war he wants to 23... i was able to break one when he was at 36...he plays the guys that gives you one honor when he enters play or win a duel. I could have react with OAS to his enter to play reaction but i thought i couldnt (Head Judge also thought that I could not and to be honest i am not sure if i would have won because i would have needed to break 3 provinces vs his 15 str + 15 str from all his peeps...)

LVP: Tsudoken dying dishonored and sgarr prediction.
7-2

In the end i was really happy with the deck and my performance (i did not thought i would be able to get so far) i have to thank Akodo Tenrou, Akodo Lestat (aka Albert dahSpañolSensei Mialet) and Didac for the deck and reports they made. They showed me that paragon is really solid but you need to know your enviroment and how to play. Also, its awesome that they made those reports from dublin which helped me to face some decks i never faced before (Mantis AV Magister for example)
Also i am really thankful to the TO Mario Luncumilla who invited me and sponsored my tickets. He made an awesome southamerican championship and it was a lot of fun.
to the Head Judge 3do/2 and Secondary Judge EdSgardo "the divinomancer" who were very helpful and showed a great level of skill.
I can not forget to thank all the L5R Chilean community who showed a lot of sportmanship on this tournament. 0 drama 0 problem.
a special thanks to Gabriel Gambit, Nicolas Nico, Efe, Matias Dayzetsu, Leviathan who helped me test the deck and helped me to learn the enviroment.
also to Oscar who borrowed me his house for my trip, i spend one week in Santiago and it was an excellent time, If you have a chance you should travel there and get un panditaaaaaaa, (internal joke ), no, seriously it is beatiful, the view, the food, the sea (outside Santiago) and specially the people there, they are amazing.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Akodo Tenrou
Légende

MessageSujet: Re: Amérique du Sud la quatrième lieu - Paragon   Jeu 1 Déc - 8:52

Thank you for posting Dare!

Well done !

"L'intention politique est la fin, la guerre est le moyen. Et jamais le moyen ne peut être pensé sans la fin."
Carl von Clausewitz, De la Guerre.
Matsu Tetsuo
Samurai amphibie

MessageSujet: Re: Amérique du Sud la quatrième lieu - Paragon   Jeu 1 Déc - 12:51

Welcome and Well done!

I play the same deck, but you play 2 cards i don't and i'm curions to Know Why you play them and if they're really essential?

Overwhelming pressure and Guided by honor

"In my sword, the wind. In my heart, courage. In my eyes, death. I am Matsu"

"Fear is a burden for lesser men. We are not lesser men. We are Lion."
Akodo_Lestat
Gunso

MessageSujet: Re: Amérique du Sud la quatrième lieu - Paragon   Ven 2 Déc - 8:27

Congratulations for your Top, I'm my report was helpful Smile
So you finally played Overwhelming? How did it go?

Next year in Emperor we're gonna rock everywhere!!!
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur http://www.l5rbarcelona.com/foro
Akodo Tenrou
Légende

MessageSujet: Re: Amérique du Sud la quatrième lieu - Paragon   Ven 2 Déc - 9:46

Next year we go for Lion World Domination.

Mouhahahaha !
Hum..
Sorry.

"L'intention politique est la fin, la guerre est le moyen. Et jamais le moyen ne peut être pensé sans la fin."
Carl von Clausewitz, De la Guerre.
Dare
Honorable samurai

MessageSujet: Re: Amérique du Sud la quatrième lieu - Paragon   Mar 6 Déc - 12:40

thank you for your kindly words my Lion Bros! Very Happy wish i knew French so i could write this Razz

i had some conversation with Lestat before tournament regarding OP, sundering and Strenght in Terror.

all cards are good vs attach. but all have some drawback.

OP cost 4, except if you have 4 samurais, which you should, normally, i was expecting a lot of big attachments, so paying 0, 2 or 3 to kill a 7, 8, 10g cardwas not a bad idea plus you wont see a lot of big attachments in early, so OP is good vs big attachments (which i was expecting), plus, in my opinion, normally bowing is better since you can kill the unit during battle resolution (i know you let the other player take more actions but well...), sundering is awesome, but there is a lot of meta vs movement and normally i prefer to kill, (dont leave for tomorrow what you can kill today Razz)

in the end im not sure if i wrote it on my report, it gave me a battle vs ninjas, it worked great vs the top phoenix match, only time it did not work was vs crab, but that game was mostly my fault so i would consider it.

december 31 is the chosen of fire dragon, i am expecting 2 decks with attachments that are a pain in the ass... dragon kensai and phoenix blitz cot (which won the amathyst championship).

to be honest i am considering 2 op and 2 ss, but we ill seee. we will see Razz

Sundering seems awesome, but im used to see a lot of big attachments so i wont be able to break chags's armor, wyrmbone, etc unless i pay 4 (which it is a lot).

SiT costed 3 honor, which sometimes it is a lot Sad so i could not take the risk of being less than 7 honor and have a poor gold development.

i had the same questiong with Guided by honor, truly it depends a lot of your enviroment, i was expecting ninja movement, uni paragons, and sometimes it worked great vs some other decks (bluff vs crab Razz) and it worked well. not the biggest fan of the card because you need to be at home and unbowed.

regarding EE Very Happy i hope Tactician deck rules, Ancestors seems pretty solid Very Happy i am expecting all decks to be solid so i hope next year we dont get nerfed in the end like this....

Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Amérique du Sud la quatrième lieu - Paragon   

Amérique du Sud la quatrième lieu - Paragon
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 1