Partagez | 

[SC] Lion Paragon "Burning Fate"

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2
AuteurMessage
Akodo Tenrou
Légende

MessageSujet: Re: [SC] Lion Paragon "Burning Fate"   Mer 19 Oct - 9:14

50/50 is still good percentage against Crane.
75/25 should have been GREAT, but I think it's difficult for SK.

My Life is cool if Breeders show up. But is disposable if not ..
For TCOP I agree but I needed the 9 kills in my tests. So I think I should keep them.. :-/

"L'intention politique est la fin, la guerre est le moyen. Et jamais le moyen ne peut être pensé sans la fin."
Carl von Clausewitz, De la Guerre.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Akodo_Lestat
Gunso

MessageSujet: Re: [SC] Lion Paragon "Burning Fate"   Ven 21 Oct - 10:43

Yesterday 2-2 against Embassy, 3-0 against LSC. Good Smile
One thing a friend has just noticed... Singh Remnants political hability can be countered with an Enough Talk!. It's a good thing to know if we play against duelist decks...
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur http://www.l5rbarcelona.com/foro
Akodo Tenrou
Légende

MessageSujet: Re: [SC] Lion Paragon "Burning Fate"   Ven 21 Oct - 13:58

Yes but I see few players using Enough, and even more not knowing it's Political ;-)

"L'intention politique est la fin, la guerre est le moyen. Et jamais le moyen ne peut être pensé sans la fin."
Akodo_Lestat
Gunso

MessageSujet: Re: [SC] Lion Paragon "Burning Fate"   Ven 21 Oct - 15:33

Akodo Tenrou a écrit:
Yes but I see few players using Enough, and even more not knowing it's Political ;-)

I know, I know, but I just noticed and wanted to make sure you also did Very Happy!
Catalonian Cranes and Dragons like to play it, and I think spanish too...
Akodo Tenrou
Légende

MessageSujet: Re: [SC] Lion Paragon "Burning Fate"   Ven 21 Oct - 20:15

Yes I noticed it, and someone on the US board made the notice too. But I don't think you should use it from discard pile against Crane if you fear the Enough Talk ! You can just buy it from your hand during your turn. Against Crane, the 1H gain it's just useless (unless he play Crane dishonor of course, in that case he would probably not run duelling at all). Since most players know each others decks in Top due to "scouting", if your opponent play Enough Talk you should know it, and can just trash all your useless battles to keep Singh in hand and cycle in Limited mode.
If he doesn't play it and you find yourself in Dynastie with extra gold, then you can activate it.
In all the others match up it seems like a good card to me, and while there is other 2GC attachment, I think I will keep the Singh cause I wanted something able to meta Blitz Nonhuman: I don't know if it will be played, but at least I could tell myself that I was prepared Smile

Akodo_Lestat
Gunso

MessageSujet: Re: [SC] Lion Paragon "Burning Fate"   Dim 23 Oct - 10:50

More testing reports:
Yesterday I won a local tournament undefeated with a few changes. 13 holdings, one Famous Bazar was changed for Imperial Census, I changed Akodo's for the Jurojin, and Preparedness was finally into the deck. Jurojin worked really well, and I'll test it more ths week, and Preparedness it's a must.
Games:
Mantis AV: Easy game, but he had 2 Taraos that made me play really slow and lose 2 provinces easily. Iron Will and Perfect Moment gave me the timing and victory.
Scout Crabs: A really though game. We both played slowly, but I had not much gold. He played 4 Hunting that made me lose the iniciative. After we exchanged 2 provinces each, I decided to start buying lions with honor at turn 5 or 6... When I arrived 40, he attacked divinding 2 very huge armys. I defended in one and won for 3 force, but it was really close.
Lion 1 Paragons: I won the dice and waited for him to come, buying peeps with honor and attaching. I crushed him with a Perfect Moment.
Lion 2 Mirror: I won the dice again. I won after he deffended a lonely Shunran with a warfan and attached 2 Greateful Rewards. I had the destruction timing, and since I knew exactly what he could do to me, it was easy.
Final again against the Lion mirror. THis one was tougher, but his guidance gave me the game after I played 2 Perfect Moments in a row.
Akodo_Lestat
Gunso

MessageSujet: Re: [SC] Lion Paragon "Burning Fate"   Jeu 10 Nov - 9:41

My creativity is focused on EE right now, and I think I'll play the Jade Championship at Madrid with a faster version of this one, with 3xAto and 3xPure Heart, closer to your first version of the "Burning Fate".
This deck is so damn good that changing it right now has no sense Very Happy!

I've also benn thinking... that since GenCon Promos will be legal, playing "A Brave new world" is not a bad option. Maybe I test it instead of Guided, it can be an amazing surprise.
Akodo Tenrou
Légende

MessageSujet: Re: [SC] Lion Paragon "Burning Fate"   Jeu 10 Nov - 16:11

Just an idea but, playing ABNW (that I'm not very fond off actually but why not?), is a way to introduce Back AWP if you have slot, So that you CAN over-abuse Yosa and Artificer.

But well you Need at least 2 more cuts in Fate...

I'm focused too on EE, waiting for the full official list from AEG to reorganize the Board !

Dare
Honorable samurai

MessageSujet: Re: [SC] Lion Paragon "Burning Fate"   Mar 6 Déc - 12:43

you can run the deck with 42 cards. after all it is the Answer to the Ultimate Question of Life, the Universe, and Everything (42)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phrases_from_The_Hitchhiker%27s_Guide_to_the_Galaxy#Answer_to_the_Ultimate_Question_of_Life.2C_the_Universe.2C_and_Everything_.2842.29

:p

question, how do you play vs COT blitz deck? i hate the fact that they can break early and can recover the hand with the bamboo.

Akodo_Lestat
Gunso

MessageSujet: Re: [SC] Lion Paragon "Burning Fate"   Mar 6 Déc - 13:03

Truth be told, I haven't seen Cot blitz decks in a while... But I suppose it would be the same that Mantiz blitz. Wait and win the battle. Singh and Greateful are a true headache for those, and even with bamboo, if they lose a battle, they lose the game Smile
I don't like 42, I'm always on 40 Smile
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: [SC] Lion Paragon "Burning Fate"   

[SC] Lion Paragon "Burning Fate"
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 2 sur 2Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2