3 Matsu Kasei
3 Matsu Youko

Fate

Ring of Water
2 Final Duty
2 Will
3 Scouting Far Afield
3 My Life is Yours
3 Brothers in Battle (this card is dumb)
3 Determined Force
3 Force of Spirit
3 Guided by Honor
2 Beloved of the Clan
3 Cost of Pride
2 Rout
3 Iron Will
2 Shameful and Cowardly
2 Justly Earned Victory
2 Proper Deference
1 Courage

"L'intention politique est la fin, la guerre est le moyen. Et jamais le moyen ne peut être pensé sans la fin."
Carl von Clausewitz, De la Guerre.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Akodo Tenrou
Légende

MessageSujet: Re: [Kotei Winner] San José: Kiyonaga SK   Mer 6 Juil - 18:53

Bon personne n'a encore commenté alors je lance.

Moi, je ne trouve pas que son deck me fasse rêver.
Proper Deference, les grues dans son environnement sont des bots dénué de réflexion? Pas du tout convaincu surtout qu'il commente lui même que son deck est lent.
Pas d'OAS, Beloved, ok je suis plutôt d'accord mais que 2, il joue 3 Scouting mais moi quand je grappin un Grue j'ai envie de le tuer, pas de lui laisser des opportunités pour récupérer un Beloved ou un Proper qu'il a vu.

16 holdings avec le schéma Port, je trouve que ça fait sur-gold.
Beaucoup de persos non Paragon, Hagio est sexy, mais sans protection il me parait un investissement cher dans ce deck.

Rout, plutôt que Strenght in Terror, je trouve gâché vu qu'il ne switch pas. Rout est payant, il n'a aps de Rich, il a déjà du renvoi notemmement avec SK, il pourrait profiter de la réduction de Strenght avec DF.

Bref, autant je suis d'accord sur Beloved, BiB pourquoi pas, Scouting (en x2), Justly parce que c'est toujours fort, autant le reste des modifications par rapport aux decklists déjà vues, bof.

"L'intention politique est la fin, la guerre est le moyen. Et jamais le moyen ne peut être pensé sans la fin."
Ikoma Shigeru
Chui

MessageSujet: Re: [Kotei Winner] San José: Kiyonaga SK   Jeu 7 Juil - 8:59

Perso ce qui me choque le plus, c'est pas de Ring of Void et de De Bellis.

Le rapport, par souci d'exhaustivité :

Citation :
Round 1: Crab scout/commanders Kyuden Hida xp

I was told Lenny only recently returned to L5R. His deck is a mix of commanders and scouts, and doesn't really do a whole lot if he doesn't have his box up on defense. Kasei ruins his day (repeatedly).

Round 2: Phoenix enlightenment/honor Shrine of Champions

This guy had Ring of Void and Ring of Fire deck backers, so I straight out told him that I thought he was playing enlightenment. I was pretty convinced that was his primary win condition, but an early houhou in province (which he kept) made me hold on to the Proper Deference I was holding. Seventeen provinces defended later, I honored out when he last-ditch-effort tried to enlighten while he was at one province. He didn't have a Ring out before that turn.

Round 3: Breeder Fields of the Dead

Pretty straight-forward game. He buys Udo/Inisi, I buy Kasei/warm bodies. He attacks, I wipe an army and trade an army. He takes one, I honor out via battle resolutions. Whee.

Round 4: Crane honor dueling Seawatch Castle

This game was pretty brutal. I get turn 2 Kobi and some gold, turn 3 two guys and some gold. His turn 3 (from 10 honor) he tries Impromptu (declined) Adjudication (I had a bowed seido) and I focused out (maybe I can win? he's not Embassy). He wins the duel; I strike after drawing a focus card from his hand, and he dumps a hamstrung for 4 honor, attaches and uses the Crane blade (I give him two), then swings (he focused two slow death and was apparently a switch deck). I block, Shameful and Cowardly both guys, he runs home, buys a guy for full to go to 24, and I Proper him back to 10. I attack, he defends with one of the dishonored guys and another dude, and duels one of my guys. Will, harpoon, kill, kill, and he's at 4 honor down a province with no hand or board. Not the best spot to be in.

Round 5: Dennis Dreischmeyer playing Mantis Dragon's Guard City

Games with Dennis are always...interesting. I defend a little bit and chip away at his army, and swing back with two Paragons at a time with Guidance and Kobi out (the two were Ryozo and Kinihara). I use Kobi to attrition him down a bit, then win an opposed battle and use Kasei to keep his board clear for the rest of the game.

Round 6: Doruk Oyzadin playing Palace of Crimson Shadows

Paragons vs battle dishonor. Um yeah, I'll let you guess how this ends. He does drop me about 25 honor in one turn cycle (double Unfortunate, then another 14ish in battle) but judicious use of my box and buying guys for full keeps me at -10 and he's just lost about 8 guys and his hand.

Round 7: Randy Green playing Kyuden Hida xp

We go to a bar and get a drink. Wait there was a tournament round? Why did nobody tell me?

Top 16: Brandon Snyder playing Central Castle Lion

Whee, the deck that's most likely to hose me with Unfamiliar Ground (I took out the one Inexorable Defeat the previous night for attachment meta aka Rout aka the most useless card in my deck aka the card I tacticianed the most aka the card I had in hand at the end of every game I played). We decide to just play the two games alternating first turns and then roll for game 3 if we got there. Game 1 I go second and am able to take a pretty big advantage on the board, then walk 4 dudes into an Unfamiliar. I lose a couple of provinces and am down 3-2, so attempt to get back into it knowing that I lose to another Unfamiliar and that I don't have the luxury of playing around it anymore. OHAI UNFAMILIAR.

Game 2 he double BK's and gets one holding going second. 17 unfamiliar grounds wouldn't save him.

I win the roll for game 3 and it's not really close. Guy/gold/gold turn 2, Kasei/Kobi/gold/gold turn 3, wipe his board turn 4 and lose mostly nothing. I have the luxury of playing around Unfamiliar for the rest of the game and with Kobi I can even just throw guys into his kill actions.

Top 8: Chris Dornan playing Temple of Purity honor

Game 1 he chooses to keep Last Line of Defense in province (a mistake in my opinion). I take one using a Determined Force through Winter's Embrace and eventually draw into a Shameful and Cowardly and a Scouting Far Afield. He tries to get from the low 30's to 40 via Unstoppable Power, but Shameful and Cowardly put a stop to that. He defends a province but is at 34 with no cards in hand.

Game 2 is pretty much the same. Last Line pops in province turn 2, I take one, Shameful drops him back below 40. Unimpeachable Name gave him a false glimmer of hope, but honor is pretty defenseless without a hand, and Kasei/Scouting/Shameful seals the match. He correctly played around Proper Deference both games.

Top 4: Matt Rivers playing Crane honour dueling out of Embassy

He's playing swarm honor dueling..or as I like to call it, the "I bend over to Shameful and Cowardly" deck. He doesn't cross 40 in either game.

Finals: Ohmi Fasudhani playing Twin Soul Temple military

Epic tempo swings, complex battles, insane topdecks, and sick plays...none of these things happen. We divy up prizes and go a-drinkin'.

Listlistlistlistlistlistlist. The deck is slow, a little bit awkward, has some keyword inconsistency, needs 15 honor meta cards, loses to commonly played cards, and can't kill a guy with a 0f follower using a fate card. It has zero boxables and doesn't run census, gets hit by all Breeder and Lion meta, and is generally uninteresting. Play this deck at your own peril.

Dragonic
Gunso

MessageSujet: Re: [Kotei Winner] San José: Kiyonaga SK   Jeu 7 Juil - 18:10

Franchement pas vraiment de surprise dans le deck hormis :

- 16 thunes, en effet peut-être une de trop car beaucoup de perso a 6GC
- Line up de perso sans trop à quoi discuter, Hagio Xp avec ses 9GC est remplacable par un Paragon comme Kenji.
- Beaucoup de Meta honneur dans le fate. Proper Deference est effet discutable. OAs parait mieux avec les scouting.
- Sinon que des bonnes battles, pas de surprise.
- 7BV, est-ce assez pour rentabilier Kinihara qui pour moi est la meilleure paragon.

Concernant rout, elle a comme bonne idée de virer la presence, ce qui n'est pas négligable.
C'est vrai que Strenght avec DF et Brother in Battle est jouable tout autant.

Presence d'une seule région, de la protection. C'est selon le goût de chacun, vu la pioche du deck j'aurai peut être opté pour Light WaterBay pour cycler tout ce meta honneur.

Akodo Tenrou
Légende

MessageSujet: Re: [Kotei Winner] San José: Kiyonaga SK   Jeu 7 Juil - 18:52

Surtout que tes BV, tu les joues visiblement avec ce deck...

Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: [Kotei Winner] San José: Kiyonaga SK   

[Kotei Winner] San José: Kiyonaga SK
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 1