Partagez | 

SK Militar v2

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
AuteurMessage
Akodo_Lestat
Gunso

MessageSujet: SK Militar v2   Mar 21 Juin - 8:58

Hi there,

So, after last weekend of testing, this is going to be the deck I play at Madrid. It's the stronger and more stable I've tested against honor, and it's a dishonor raper. Also, it's very strong against militar, and it has a lot of unexpected tricks.
I think the Weapon Paragons is more explosive, but also unstable, so this one wins:

Stronghold: Shamate Keep
DYNASTY (40)
events (4):
1x Akodo's Guidance
1x Alter History
1x The New Order
1x The War of Dark Fire --> One of these might go out for an Imperial Census
holdings (14):
1x Belly of Fudo
1x Chugo Seido
3x Copper Mine
1x Head of Fudo
1x Kitsune Den
1x Limbs of Fudo
1x My Father's Shrine
3x Rich Coffers
1x Stolen Merchandise --> I have to tattoo "copy each turn" in my hand or I'm going to get really screwed at Madrid...
1x Traveling Peddler
personalities (21):
1x Akodo Kobi - exp
1x Akodo Kurogane
1x Akodo Ryozo
3x Akodo Tezuka
1x Akodo Tsudoken
1x Matsu Fumiyo - exp
3x Matsu Kasei
1x Matsu Kenji - exp
3x Matsu Kinihara
3x Matsu Nishijo
3x Matsu Shunran
regions (1):
1x Mountain Storehouse
FATE (40)
actions (34):
2x A False Accusation
2x A Paragon's Strength
3x Civility
2x Claw and Shell
3x Firm Censure --> Best card of the expansion after Shamate and Iron Will by far
2x Force of Spirit
2x Guided by Honor
3x Iron Will
3x My Life Is Yours
3x Only Actions Speak
2x Paths of Honor & Glory
2x Strength in Terror
3x The Cost of Pride
2x Will --> My test has been without Will and 2x CoP for 3xSwift Counterattack, I still have to decide if this stays instead or not (Swift has been amazing, but I miss Will...)
followers (3):
3x Ashigaru Recruits --> Why not?
items (1):
1x De Bellis Yoditorum
rings (2):
1x Ring of Water
1x Ring of the Void

It's a pity the deck will change so much with Forgotten, I'm quite fond of it.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur http://www.l5rbarcelona.com/foro
Dragonic
Gunso

MessageSujet: Re: SK Militar v2   Mar 21 Juin - 12:05

I am totaly agree ur line up of personnalities. Only Kasei / Kurogane are inside cuz they worth it.
I dont really understand why u plau MFSx1, I would like u consider Corrupt Official against Spider ( Expandable ) / Crane ( draw )

I am totally agree about 3 event + OAS against honor.

About fate,

Brothers in Battle is amazing against crane and spider .... BV then never useless.
Since few time, Path of honor look like little more useless

About last week in Grenoble, all military seems to play heavy follow/item. Rout look pretty good in this environnement. I dont think that only 2x Strenght in terror are enough
Akodo_Lestat
Gunso

MessageSujet: Re: SK Militar v2   Mar 21 Juin - 12:19

Kasei is a must in very deck, yes, and Kurogane is a free battle action. Yes, they really worth it Smile
I play 1xMFS as Crane Meta. It has saved me more than once to rehonor a lonely dishonored lion in order to avoid Peaceful and Imperial Adjudication.
Corrupt wouldn't be a bad choice wither, or even a Deeds not Words.
I tested Brothers, and I liked it, but I would put some other things instead. Path is not working bad at all, it's a good way to prepare deffense along with Shamate-Order Retreat.
I've seen Grenoble had a lot of big item/follow. I think Madrid is not going to be like that, with more control, but I agre, you have to be ready. But I don't have only Strength in Terror, I also have Kinihara Smile. But I'm thinking about the third Strenght.
Akodo Tenrou
Légende

MessageSujet: Re: SK Militar v2   Mar 21 Juin - 16:44

Paths is THE card you need now and again with FL.

Free meta control and BV with a battle action (that is not strong I must admit).

I have re-played them since some weeks. It's a good toole to Work with Tezuka.

"L'intention politique est la fin, la guerre est le moyen. Et jamais le moyen ne peut être pensé sans la fin."
Carl von Clausewitz, De la Guerre.
Dragonic
Gunso

MessageSujet: Re: SK Militar v2   Dim 26 Juin - 6:48

Albert did 19th in Madrid Kotei. 5-2 i think but a bad resistance.

Wait and see his report.
Akodo Tenrou
Légende

MessageSujet: Re: SK Militar v2   Dim 26 Juin - 9:57

Damn :-/

"L'intention politique est la fin, la guerre est le moyen. Et jamais le moyen ne peut être pensé sans la fin."
PEB
Chui

MessageSujet: Re: SK Militar v2   Lun 27 Juin - 7:12

Ah bah tiens c'est plutot d'actualité non Wink
Akodo_Lestat
Gunso

MessageSujet: Re: SK Militar v2   Mar 28 Juin - 11:28

Yes, I did 19th with 5-2. The 2 players I lost with ended up with 4-3, and I think that destroyed my SOS Sad
The good thing is that we won the Side Event: The Clan Wars!
Of all the players in Madrid, there were only 2 with Shamate... the Top Lion and me Razz. We both played more or less the same deck.
I won against:
Crane Embassy
Unicorn Fields
Unicorn OK
Phoenix CoT
Crab KH blitz
and lost against Crane Embassy and Phoenix Yojimbos.
The deck went perfectly well, and it was lots of fun. I just couldn't do anything against the Crane I lost with, he was perfect, and I lost against the Yojimbos 'cos after winning the first battle he saved half of his army but had a counting house in play, and then I attacked too soon and destroyed me.

The environment at Madrid was full of Crab Scouts and Cranes. There was a turbo-crane deck really hardcore, with a lot of boxables and honor holdings, that's kind of scary. Also, the Unicorn deck that played the final game is the same won that conceded the final to a Lion Paragon at Groove City, a Battle Maiden/Paragon deck that it's going to be really dagerous with FL and de Kotei Promos.
Akodo Tenrou
Légende

MessageSujet: Re: SK Militar v2   Mar 28 Juin - 14:07

Yes I'm keeping an eye on BM since some months, and it's a dangerous opponent for the next months...

What kind of Yojimbo deck did you lost again? I heard about a kotei with a top4 Yojimbo and didn't find the exact decklist, I don't know if it's duel swarm like, or something really different. Actually I'm playing a Yojimbo duelling style naked mid-game and I never lost again a military... but it's some kind of different against honor. You win all your duels but can't play any good meta except for event-dependance.
The swarm like version: I didn't find it on the internet.

Congrats Albert for the side and for the 5/2: you can't control the destiny of your pairing, it could have been you top lion and even better with better pairing and resistance Wink

The Shamate seems really strong by the way: Case Kyionaga played and won Kotei San Jose with SK Paragon, that's no coincidence.

I will continue to work on SK Paragon with FL and SC for Dublin, there is other good lion's archetype but that's the one I enjoy actually and I think that, except from the Embassy, it's a good deck against allmost all match-up with little meta.

A shame we doesn't have better than OAS, and it will be THE deck.

Akodo_Lestat
Gunso

MessageSujet: Re: SK Militar v2   Mar 28 Juin - 15:59

It was a dueling swarm of yojimbos, played by Toku (Gustavo Caperan), last year's Barcelona Kotei Winner. It was a funny game, I had 2xCivility and 1xWill at first hand and the first card he discarded was a Starling attack :S! And after that, a second one... He told me that he had lost 2 games against militar since he started playing this deck, it seemed really strong.
Have you seen Kyionaga's deck? The Groove city one is at the Swift Sword, and seems pretty solid, but not really prepared against honor.
I'll continue with Paragons as well, but I want to see if I can do something really blitz with Heroes Smile
Akodo Tenrou
Légende

MessageSujet: Re: SK Militar v2   Mar 28 Juin - 18:38

Yes I have seen the deck of Barto on Swift and told myself that he is autoloose against Ambassy as you said.

I'm waiting and looking for Kyionaga's deck to see what he played to meta Crane or if he just managed to pass them by skillz :p

Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: SK Militar v2   

SK Militar v2
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 1