Partagez | 

SK Militar v1

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
AuteurMessage
Akodo_Lestat
Gunso

MessageSujet: SK Militar v1   Dim 22 Mai - 15:20

Hello everyone,

This is the first SK I''ve built. It has the spirit reduce force/ranged I wanted, but with less rangeds that I wanted. Keeping it up to 40 fate cards it's kinda hard...
I've done the first testings and it's not working bad. It has a lot of weapons against anything, it's funny and it's strong. The biggest problems I had was against a big 20F Satsu who enlightened and against honor. I win my game against the honor one thanks to IW+TSC combo, but just because I had a perfect game. I had an awful game against maidens also, but it was the first game and it was something I expected.
Here it is:

Shamate Keep

Dinasty 40

Events 2
1 Alter History
1 The War of Dark Fire

Celestials 1
1 Akodo's Guidance

Regions 2
1 Lightwater Bay
1 Mountain Storehouse

Holdings 14
3 Rich Coffers
3 Copper Mine
1 Belly of Fudo
1 Head of Fudo
1 Limbs of Fudo
1 Traveling Peddler
1 Stolen Merchandise
1 My Father's Shrine
1 Kitsune Den
1 Chugo Seido

Personalities 21
1 Akodo Kobi - exp
1 Akodo Ryozo
3 Akodo Tezuka
1 Matsu Fumiyo - exp
1 Matsu Kenji - exp
3 Matsu Kinihara
3 Matsu Nishijo
3 Matsu Yosa
1 Akodo Kurogane
1 Akodo Tsudoken
3 Matsu Kasei

Fate 40

Strategies 37
3 A Warrior's Patience
2 Brothers in Battle
3 Civility
2 My Life Is Yours
2 A Pure Heart
2 Force of Spirit
3 Guided by Honor
3 Iron Will
2 Strength in Terror
3 Desperate Rush
2 Swift Counterattack
3 Shameful and Cowardly
3 Determined Force
2 Will
1 Do Not Turn Your Back!
1 The Thriving Light

Items 1
1 De Bellis Yoditorum

Rings 2
1 Ring of Water
1 Ring of the Void

Civility it's been the most useless card until now, I never had enough gold to make it rentable. The best by far was IW and Shamful and Cowardly. The surprise has been Brothers in Battle, it's a pleasure to have +3F and 3x4F Rangeds.
Also, Dinasty it's working perfectly well, with all those 4ph.

Dernière édition par Akodo_Lestat le Mar 24 Mai - 21:38, édité 1 fois
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur http://www.l5rbarcelona.com/foro
Akodo Tenrou
Légende

MessageSujet: Re: SK Militar v1   Dim 22 Mai - 15:49

Hi Albert!
Congratz for Granada ;-)

Thanks for the posting.
I'm testing something like this too.

I play 3 Rich Coffer for 3 Civility/3 Will and Civility go from useless to broken card ! I cut the MFS: I was ending EVERY game not being able to bow someone for it.
Against dishonor, i was able to play without MFS until now.

What do you think of Swift Counterattack as just a 2 card combo with IW? Will you keep it even while it take slots?

Is the Event necessary really? What about a cut on the Dynastie ?

You play Kurogane, I play Shunori xp. Do you think SK move Back is enough so that Shunori isn't needed?

What about Shunran for the BM match-up?

"L'intention politique est la fin, la guerre est le moyen. Et jamais le moyen ne peut être pensé sans la fin."
Carl von Clausewitz, De la Guerre.
Akodo_Lestat
Gunso

MessageSujet: Re: SK Militar v1   Dim 22 Mai - 16:14

Truth is when I put 2 Barleys I thought about Rich coffers. It might be a good idea to test it Smile.
I played a couple of games against Embassy, and MFS was kinda usefull, but truth is he didn't really have good games and was almost unable to dishonor me properly. I think I'll get one of and play 3x Rich coffers.
Swift Counterattack combo is amazing. I'll play 3x this week.
Events are necessary in order to slow honor a little bit. Proper will not be enough.
I love Shunori xp, but I play 4 tacticians + bellis only, so I don't think he is made for this deck. Also, Kurogane kills, so it's something usefull wherever he is. But the truth is I need some unbowing, yesterday I lost directly against a Guidance + Unfamiliar ground, being unable to do anything.
I don't like Shunran anymore, he's 6G and has no battle, so I'm not really counting on him. Problem against BMs is their personal honor, not really the cavalry.
Akodo Tenrou
Légende

MessageSujet: Re: SK Militar v1   Mar 24 Mai - 8:38

What do you think about A Pure Heart ? :-)

"L'intention politique est la fin, la guerre est le moyen. Et jamais le moyen ne peut être pensé sans la fin."
Akodo_Lestat
Gunso

MessageSujet: Re: SK Militar v1   Mar 24 Mai - 8:41

It's a totally necessay card. It's an easy way to give a surprise, and an amazing force bonus. At this deck, it's even better than a Charge Very Happy!
I'm trying to get the 3rd one in, my objective is to have 5 slots with determined force/a pure heart, I have to find out the more usefull combination.
Akodo Tenrou
Légende

MessageSujet: Re: SK Militar v1   Mar 24 Mai - 10:43

Ok we are agree with this I play 3 ;-)

Akodo_Lestat
Gunso

MessageSujet: Re: SK Militar v1   Mar 24 Mai - 22:02

I've made some changes to play the Rich Coffers/Civility combination. WOW, it really worked!!! With them and the Fudos, and recicling with Tezuka it was easy to play Civiltys as an open action. Nice!
Also, I've droped the Propers for the 3rd Civilty, Guide and Determined Force. My games more or less:
5-0 against Scorpion dishonor
4 games perfect, and the last game, even with an awful start with only one holding and where he played 3 katas in a row, I had no problems. I think scorpions can't simply do nothing against Shamate...
2-0 Crab Scouts Hida xp
The first one was won military, using Shamate to Order Retreat, and harpooning with Kasei. The second one, I won the first battle, when we both spent all our hands and won 10 honor. From there, I locked and won by honor. II think scouts won't be a problem, on thrusday I'll test it against Berserkers/Hida xp. I think that will be more problematic.
1-0 Mirror Shamate (more switch)
I almost lost because his guidance and an unfamiliar ground, but I just discovered I can use Swift Counterattack against mirror Tezukas (additional!). Another good reason to play TSC, it's been an amazing card on every game. Also again, Brothers in Battle has been an AMAZING card, it's one of my favourites!

What learned today:
Rich coffers/civilty rule
Dishonor is not a problem (quite obvious, but still had to be tested)
Brothers in Battle it's an amazing card.
And so is A pure heart Very Happy!
The decks need more unbowing, and maybe something more against terrains (unfamiliar crushes me, and I'm afraid Rocky terrain can be played a lot).
Akodo Tenrou
Légende

MessageSujet: Re: SK Militar v1   Mer 25 Mai - 4:46

I think that un less than a month we Will have the same deck my friend :-p

I'm thinking about testing Brothers x2.
For the bowtech, I'm playing Courage, and In the Heart. Courage make me loose tempo but was amazing against many opponent.
The combination with Guided is great. With so many peeps (Civility combo) you fear only kills. And when you are immune against bowtech, got 1 Guided and 1 Will In hand: you feel strong enough against many match-up :-)

I don't play animiez DF: just no more slot for them. I added more Guided and Courage instead.
Same for Swift. I wanted to test them but still no slot, and I want to test brother first.

Now that you tested the Rich Coffer/Civilty combo what do you think of:
-keeping 3 Tezuka or only 2 is good?
- Can we play without AWP if we play with only 2 Yosa and 2 Tezuka?

All this is In préparation for adding the FL set incoming and that Will violently unbalance the environment I think. And playing "blank" card like AWP should be for really good reasons :-)

Thank you for the reports. I'm on my way for big playtests on thursday too :-)

Akodo_Lestat
Gunso

MessageSujet: Re: SK Militar v1   Mer 25 Mai - 7:34

You're right, Courage is more necessary than it seemed. I have to find slot for it, even if I lose the tempo.
DF proved amazing against Dishonor, and I think it's the key to be able to defeat Embassy, but maybe it's the best card to get out for it.
Test Swift and you'll see it's a must. I', not getting them out for any reason Smile!
Maybe we could play 2xTezuka instead of 2, but Yosa it's being very important. Also, There is no one with equal stats and battle to substitute them, so I'll keep 3x both.

Man, we just statrted BtD, don't make me think about FL Very Happy! But yes, seeing the future on it, we won't have place for a blank card.
Have you played against the new phoenix, by the way? What are they doing, switch honor/dishonor? Full dishonor? I don't really know what to expect of them!
Akodo Tenrou
Légende

MessageSujet: Re: SK Militar v1   Mer 25 Mai - 7:53

ATM I'm playing myself a ToP Honor/Dishonor.
A ToP pure dishonor is possible but the switch is the best way to get rid of Embassy in Phoenix.

In SK I don't think there is alot of problèm against those Decks really :-)

PEB
Chui

MessageSujet: Re: SK Militar v1   Mer 25 Mai - 10:17

Akodo Tenrou a écrit:
ATM I'm playing myself a ToP Honor/Dishonor.
A ToP pure dishonor is possible but the switch is the best way to get rid of Embassy in Phoenix.

In SK I don't think there is alot of problèm against those Decks really :-)

me too it is a good matchup not easy but with a couple af game you should be undestand the good way to beat them => Turn two personnality with honor Smile
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: SK Militar v1   

SK Militar v1
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 1